Chapter 9

OMG OMG OMG!!! IS IT TRUE????? YES!!!! I AM UPLOADING!!! LML! sorry for the long wait and this chapter is longer then the last I hope.... PLEASE

VOTE?

COMMENT?

FACEBOOK LIKE?

&MAYBE EVEN FAN O.o

Chapter 9

"Party!" Candy said yelling. We were heading inside the house where the party was located. The music is blasting and people were already drunk making out on the front porch. "Want something to drink?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

Candy was wearing a red skintight dress, with red open toed high heel shoes, and her hair was in

curls that fell to her mid back."Sure," I followed her into the kitchen, bumping into a couple who were making out. "S-sorry," I was stuttering, but they kept making out like nothing happened.

"Finally! I thought you left," Candy said, grabbing my hand and handing me a wine cooler.

"Nope," I didn't pop the 'P' because it really annoyed me when people did that.

Candy nodded, taking a big gulp of whatever drink she had in her cup. I sniffed her cup after she finished.

Beer?

Beer is so nasty!

Candy sucked down that beer like it was water and went to refill her cup, which left me standing

there all alone. The beer was in the basement. Who would really put it in the basement? It was like a horrible scary movie scene, when the girl went down to the basement all drunk and happy, and then bam! Here came the killer. So Predictable, I thought.

I folded my arms under my chest and started taping my foot to the beat

of the music. What was taking her so long?

"What are you doing here loser?" A voice I knew all too familiar sneered.

I glanced at Morgan. Be strong, don't show any weakness. "I was invited," I stated simply.

Morgan looked me up and down, taking in my outfit; the corners of her mouth twitched.

I knew that look! But it couldn’t be! Morgan Ford was jealous of little old me?

A small smirk came upon my lips.

"Whatever," she said, walking away.

I chuckled, shaking my head slightly, girls now-a-days.

"What was that about?" Candy asked, popping back at my side.

"Nothing," I replied.

The music stopped. A tall boy by the name of Ant grabbed the microphone and started speaking. "Anyone's who wants to play spin the bottle, follow me!" He exclaimed.

Really? Were we thirteen?

Everyone knew playing Truth or Dare, Seven Minutes in Heaven and Spin the Bottle only led to

one thing: trouble!

Candy grabbed my hand. "Where are we going?" I asked; walking fast in high heels was not one of my talents.

"To play," she said in a 'duh' tone.

"I don't wanna!" I said, whining. That was really mature.

"Really mature Chloe," she responded. Was she reading my mind?