Chapter 14

Here is the next chapter! Please excuse my mistakes! So sad this is coming to an end the next chapter will be the last *sniff sniff* Please

Vote!

Comment!

Facebook like!

& Fan!

Chapter 14 :

Gavin :

The conversation me and Chloe had kept running through my head. How can I win back my best friend? I knew I had to make it up to her big time. I sat in my bedroom trying to think of any ideas.

I saw a picture of me and Chloe at the beach it was her first time going there. She had a pink bathing suit on, her hair was wet from me throwing her in the water earlier, she wasn’t looking straight but at me instead with a big grin on her face.

She was so happy. I was disrupted in my thoughts when my mom came inside my room.

“Honey?” she knocked on the door opening it slowly.

I put the picture back down. “Yes?” I looked up. She had her house robe on when her hair tied in a ponytail. She smiled showing the small wrinkles at the side of her lips.

She walk over taking a seat next to me on my bed. “Honey what wrong?” she ask.

“ Nothing why?” I lied.

She frowned. “ You look like you lost your best friend,’’ she replied.

I think I did….

“ I’m fine mom,” I said waving her off.

She shrugged her shoulders and got up from the bed. “Well I tried, when ever your ready to tell me what’s the problem you know where my door is,” she winked and closed the door.

I laughed and looked back at the picture of me and Chloe and then an idea came to my head I just found a way of winning back Chloe.

____________________________

Chloe :

I came from Candy’s house around eight a clock. But instead of Candy greeting me there stood in front of me was Greyson. He told me Candy went out with the guy I caught her with. So it was me and Greyson in the house by ourselves and we did fool around a little but I really wasn’t into to it my mind kept going back to Gavin.

Why did I have to fall in love with him out of all people? I wish we could just control of feelings so no one could get hurt in the end. I made it home and slammed door not because I was made, because I just felt like it.

My brothers looked up from the TV and smiled secretly at me. What were they up to? I dismissed the idea and jogged up stairs. I flung my door open and turn the light on.

Something red caught my attention and saw it was a dress. I scrunched my eyebrows and walk over to my bed and picked up the dress up. It was strapless and it stop at the middle of my thighs.

A note dropped when I picked up the dress and I picked it up there was a nicely written message on it.

Chloe,

Wear this dress, I will pick you up at eight-twenty. Be prepared to get you feet wet.

Why the hell is that suppose to mean? Get my feet wet? Maybe my brothers would know who did this. I ran down stairs and jumped in front of the TV.