Chapter 4

Hello to my new, and old fans. Just want to thank people for taking there time out to read, vote, and comment on my story it really means alot. & since I got my 16comment and 20 votes last chapter here is your early update even though I upload yesterday! lol anyway now I'm going for 30 votes and 35 comments? let's make it happen people lol. Again thanks eveyone , and this is a long chapter so there might be so mistakes so bare with me :)

Chapter 4:

As I sat in the bathroom crying, I decide to take a look around so I can think about something else other then Gavin. The bathroom was very clean, it had good lighting and it was painted in bright red.

I took my glasses off, since it's becoming wet, and I have boogers running out of my nose. I don’t look pleasant right now, but I didn’t care.

I was too concentrated on Gavin lying to me, and the feeling of someone betraying me; and because of that I didn’t hear the door to the bathroom opened.

I took a deep breath, to calm me down, and now because crying I have hiccups. I grab some toilet paper and tried to wipe away my tears and boogers. It’s too bad I can’t do the same thing with my feelings for Gavin just wipe them away.

I heard footsteps come close to my stall. “Hello? Are you okay in there?” I heard a person asked me.

It sounded like someone my age. Maybe if I’ll be quiet the person would go away, right? So I stood as still as a can, and tried not to make any sound, but I forgot one thing.

The person on the other side of the stall started to giggle. “You do know I can see your feet right?” she asked amused.

I looked down, and slapped my forehead how could I forget that? I guessed I’m caught so I might as well come out the stall.

I open it slowly to see who was on the other side. The person looked like a blurry figure cause I forgot to put my glasses back on.

But when I did the person who stood in front of me was some girl I went to school with, but we never spoke for some unknown reason. She had black jet hair, high cheek bones, and was on the tall side.

My cheeks are burning red form embarrassment. “Hi,” I waved my hand awkwardly at her.

She gave me a friendly smile and held her hand out for me to shake it. “Hi I’m Candy,” I stare at her hand, and then back at her. I took her hand and shook it, She had a very firm grip.

“So your name is Candy?” I asked just to make sure I heard her right.

She let go of my hand and went to the mirror to put on my lip-gloss she pulled out of her back pocket. “Yes, and I’m not the sweet kind either,” she winked at me.

I gave her a small smile, and I walk over to the sink to wash my hands, I guess she thought that it would be a good time to start asking me questions.

She looked over at me still doing her makeup. “So why were you crying?”

I barely know this girl, so why did she think she can ask me personal questions?

I look over to her, and shrug my shoulders. “Nothing, really,” I lied. C’mon if you were me what would you do? Tell all your problems to a stranger? I think not!

She nodded her head in understanding. “It’s okay, if you don’t want to tell me, but answer me this one questions,” she said turning around so she can give her full attention to me.

“What?” I respond.

“When the first tear came out your eyes did it come from the left or right eye?” she asked like it was a normal everyday question.