Catherina

AN: AAAAHHHH OMG GUYS I FOUND MY ARAM (and my Catherina) I was always kinda iffy about the actor that was supposed to play Cat so I'm rlly happy I found Kristin Kreuk for that, but I didn't think I'd ever replace Hugh Jackman... lately tho something has been feeling off about him being Aram... like I'd imagine Aram and he most certainly did NOT look like Hugh Jackman.... so then I was watching Hawaii Five-0 a while ago and it was the one episode where Steve McGarrett gets kidnapped in Korea and I saw him hanging there in that cell and thought: this is it! As disturbed as that sounds, I could basically see him as Aram... anyway.... I'm waayyyyy too excited about this... tell me what you think about the new cast in the comments also, Jensen Ackles plays Cat's brother Elliott...
Enough of me babbling! On to the story ☺☺
Enjoy! And don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT
XOXO M
______________________________________________________

I awoke to the sound of a very angry Josef Harold on my answering machine, telling me it was outrageous that I had left him standing there at the auctionhouse without so much as saying goodbye. Honestly, at the time I had had better things to do than listen to his scolding me for buying a slave, and one that I could not handle at that. I let him rant at the machine and chose to deal with him later. Now I had to feed and patch up my new slave. God how wierd that sounded. Especially for me, being submissive and all.

Ten minutes later I carefully stuck my head into what used to be my bedroom. He seemed to still be knocked out, so I went and got the oatmeal I had made in the microwave, and some salve, like the doctor had suggested.

As I stepped closer, I realised he was trembling, his eyes quickly darting from side to side beneath his eyelids. I set the bowl and salve down before carefully trying to wake him up by shaking his shoulder. His body shook violently and he pulled against the restraints - black leather ones that had come with the delivery. He let out an animalistic roar and tried it again, but the restraints wouldn't budge. Scared out of my mind, but wanting to do the right thing I layed a hand on his pectorals.

"Aram?" I asked quietly, almost submissively as it was my nature. His name sounded foreign on my toung.

His head snapped up and he stared at me.

"I brought you some breakfast and some salve for your injuries." I offered.

He stared at me, not making a sound.

Then, suddenly: "Untie me."

Scared, I shook my head no.

"I'll feed you and clean you up, but I won't untie you." I offered, again my voice was softer than I would have liked it to be.

He seemed to ponder the thought and though it didn't appeal to him all too much, he nodded.

Gingerly I sat down at his side and set the bowl of oatmeal in my lap. I carefully brought the spoon up to his lips and fed him. His stomache gave an appreciative growl and he made a face.

"Do you not like it?" I asked insecurely. Damn my father and his stupid plans.

"No!" He yelled.

Surprised and slightly scared I jumped up and went for the door.

"No, please, no!" He moaned behind me, and I couldn't bear to look at him.

Such a marvelously strong creature should not have to resort to pleading.

The submissive in me had recognised his dominance the minute he fought his guards at the auction. Maybe that was why I had been the only one who was willing to buy him. All the others were Dominants or power hungry little miscreants. None of them knew what to do with a Dominant. But I did. Hell, I would be so happy to submit to someone for once and be praised for it instead of taunted.

Now someone with the power to do just that was tied to my bed and pleading with me.

I lowered my head as it came to me naturally and turned around again, not making eye contact.

"No, what?" I asked quietly.

He seemed dumbfounded for a second before he answered.

"No, I like it, it's the first decent food I've had in weeks. Please give it to me, don't make me go hungry again."

And without giving it a second thought, I sat back down and fed him the rest of the oatmeal.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M