Part 15

Jeff and Jillian had continued to talk for about another hour, with Jeff answering a few of her questions, but not many. He left after, saying that he had to go and find a kill. However, Jeff had not been killing very much lately. His feeling had been somewhat repressed, but it was definitely still there. Frankly, since he was watching Jillian so much, he was losing time at night to watch her sleep. By the time he finished, there was a larger chance that he'd be caught.

Perhaps this was an excuse that Jeff made for himself. He knew that Jillian did not like that he killed, but he could not care less what she thought or felt.

Jeff was taking a nap in a tall tree in the woods. That was another thing: he had not gone very far from where he was after he had met the girl.

Slenderman stood under the tree. He had watched as Jeff's killing had decreased. He did not like what this girl was doing to Jeff. She was changing him, and Jeff was supposed to be a killer. This went against everything that Slenderman stood for. Killing was what they were all designed to do.

Before, going to find Jeff, Slenderman returned to his home, which was a large house about three miles into the woods that was only visible to those like him, all the Creepypastas. He had called a meeting with everyone; at the table were Eyeless Jack, the Rake, Ben, Masky, Hoodie, and even Jane. They all normally lived together, Jeff and Jane were really the only ones that left or lived somewhere else, neither had any desire to be in the same house with the other. The Slenderman spoke, "Jeff has encountered a bit of a problem." He began. "There is a girl. She is keeping him from killing. The girl was supposed to be killed a long time ago." The table was completely silent. "He is going to try and protect her, which he has done so several times."

Jane cut in, laughing. "Awe, Jeff has a little crush, doesn't he?"

The Slenderman was not amused. "I will be bringing the girl here. She is going to die here. Tonight. By one of you." A smile stretched across the Slenderman's face. "I am going to offer that kill to you, Jane. He cares about this girl. That should be all the motivation you need to make this girl's death a reality."

Back to the current place, the Slenderman whipped out one of his tentacles and slammed against the tree trunk. Jeff woke up and saw the Slenderman standing below him. He growled, knowing what had happened the last time he saw the Slenderman. However, he saw the strange expression on his face, and sat up. "What Slendy?"

"She's going to die tonight." Then, he teleported and was gone.

The words suck into Jeff's mind, and thought that the Slenderman was going after Jillian again. He jumped down and began running; the same protective instinct that had once gone through him was present again. However, when he got to the girl's house and into her room, she was nowhere to be found. "Son of a bitch." He muttered under his breath. As Jeff was panting and thinking about what to do next, he caught the scent of a fine perfume. He had been around the girl long enough to know that she did not wear perfume. Well, if she did, it was not this type. The sent was familiar to him, and as his mind put the pieces together, he froze.

Jane.

Jeff sprinted out of the room and jumped out the window. If the Slenderman knew that Jillian was going to die and Jane had been the one to take her, they must have been at the house. There was no other place that they would have been in contact. Jeff picked up his pace and ran faster. It made sense that the Slenderman would give Jane the opportunity to kill the girl. He knew how much anger and hatred would be built up because of it. This one action would result in multiple kills.

Jeff could see the house within the distance. It was old, lopsided, and basically falling apart, but it was sturdy as hell. He got to the porch and flung open the door. Jeff looked around and listened. There were no sounds of any type of movement. He slowly walked to the living room and glanced that the empty couches. Then, he looked through the kitchen. He knew that he had to move slowly and be quiet. That way, Jane would take her time. Jillian would be in extreme pain, but she would not yet be dead. That was the only thing that Jeff cared about at the moment. Everything else was irrelevant.

Jeff pulled out his knife and began moving up the stairs, still attempting to fight the fact that he cared about this girl. He knew he did, but that did not mean he had to like it. If he did not care, he would not be this concerned for her safety. Jeff had felt this way about a female a long time ago, before the accident, but any feelings like this had not reoccurred with any other human for a long time.

He began looking through each room. Jack's smelt of decaying human flesh, Ben's of drugs. He opened the door to Masky and Hoodie's room, and looked around. On the computer, he could see that one of them had not existed out a porn site. Even in his situation, Jeff could not help but laugh.

Jeff walked up another set of stairs. He walked by his own room, and was going to simply bypass it, except the slight sound of a muffled voice caught his attention. He stopped and slowly moved back to his own door. He pressed his ear against it and listened intently. The small sounds continued, and Jeff backed up into the hallway. He rammed the door with all his might and broke it down. He got up and grabbed the handle of his knife, prepared to fight.

On his bed was Jillian's body. The sheets were stained with a substantial amount of blood. Jeff heard a soft laughter from the corner, and saw Jane's eyes peeking out from behind her black curls. "What's wrong, Jeffry? Hoping to find your little girlfriend sooner?"

Jeff looked over at what he thought was a motionless body. "You bitch." He sneered. Then, he saw the chest of the body rise quickly and then fall again. Then it did it again, but barely moving and still not making a sound. So Jillian made a plan to play dead. Jeff smiled in his head at her instinct to survive. However, he only had so long before Jane also realized this. Jeff turned and lunged, grabbing onto Jane and dragging her to the ground. "You know what?" He asked. "I am getting really fucking tired of everyone going after this chick." Jane tried to fight back, but the feeling to kill was so strong in Jeff that his body was refusing to budge. Jeff laughed hysterically. "Hey….Janie….heh heh heh…." He began, then looking at her with his hollow black eyes. "Go to sleep." He stabbed her in the neck right after the words came out of his mouth.

Jeff left the knife in her neck as he went over the Jillian. Jane had made a number of cuts on her body, but nothing that was so deep it was fatal. She would need stitches, and there was a substantial amount of blood loss. Jeff began to think that Jane wanted to keep the girl alive until he got there, so she would get the pleasure of watching his face as she killed the girl in front of him.

"Hey, Jillian."

She groaned in response.

"Which cut hurts the most?"

"Stoma…." Was all she could get out.

Jeff pulled of his hoodie and found the giant cut on her abdomen. This was definitely where the bleeding was the worst. He cautiously pushed the hoodie against it. This way, there was something that could control the bleeding. Jeff heard walking and turned around to see the Slenderman and the Rake looking at Jane's body. Jeff glared at the Slenderman, whose face met his own. "No one fucking touches her." At this point, the Slenderman understood. Jeff's interest in this girl was not going to fade, and attempting to kill her would only make him more protective and concerned for her.

The Slenderman nodded. "I'm impressed that you could care this much about a human female, Jeff. Very well." He turned to the Rake. "Let's move Jane and fix her up. Tell Ben to search for a first aid kit in the house and have Jack look for one at a house in the town. The girl is going to need stitches."

"The girl's name is Jillian." Growled Jeff, who was also on the bed now and was kneeling over her protectively.

The Slenderman sighed. "Jillian s going to need stitches."