Jeff The Killer Romance

• Dedicated to Mr.Creepypasta

Jillian stirred from her sleep as the bright sunlight shone through her window. She groaned and partially opened her eyes to check the date and time on her phone. It was a Monday, and there was only about five minutes until her alarm would go off. She sighed, and reluctantly got up.

It was the middle of January, so she knew that she had to dress warm. She opened her closet and picked out a long sleeved checked shirt along with black skinny jeans. She grabbed a pair of socks and some black boots.

Next, she walked to the bathroom and combed her messy brown hair. She went through her daily routine, brushed her teeth, and handled all her other needs. She debated with herself on wearing makeup, but decided that she was too tired to even attempt to put in the energy. Instead, she simply readjusted her bangs so that they covered about half of her face. Finally, she grabbed her book bag and walked in the twenty-seven degree weather to her bus stop.

Once she got there, she sat on the curb of the sidewalk, a fair distance away from the other people waiting with her. Jillian was a quiet girl, and did not talk much with anyone for that matter. Plus, by using her hair to cover her face, she attracted some negative attention that mainly focused on her being asked about how many cuts she had made the night before.

The taunting she endured made sense. She was, what society would call, a complete freak. She listened to all the wrong music, wore all the wrong clothes, and liked all the wrong people. She mainly spent her time reading fan fiction about the many monsters that had been created by MrCreepyPasta on YouTube; her favorite being Jeff the Killer.

At school, Jillian knew that she always had eyes on her. It was not for her looks or her body, but simply because she was...different. People just stared to get an idea of what not to be like. At first, the staring had bothered her, but she soon became accustomed to it. While she was walking home after the day had ended, she still had the feeling that eyes were glued to her. She abruptly turned around to see if someone had decided to follow her, most likely part of some kind of dare, but saw no one. She mentally scolded herself for being so paranoid, but could not shake the feeling that she was being watched.

After finally returning home, after what seemed like the longest walk she had taken in her life, she tossed her book bag to a chair in the living room. She then strolled to the kitchen to grab herself a snack. Once satisfied with a few chips, she went back to her book bag and grabbed out her homework. Jillian was also raised to take school very seriously, which just gave her classmates another aspect about her to hate.

As she began her work for algebra, she heard a knock at the door that led outside onto the deck. She looked up curiously from her papers, shrugged off the sound, and continued writing. The tapping repeated itself, and she decided to check outside. She got up, opened the door, and looked around outside. There was nothing. Pull yourself together, she told herself. You've just been watching too many Marble Hornet episodes.

She went back to her work and again heard the knocking. She refused to give into her delusional subconscious, so she instead put on her headphones and turned up her music so that she could not hear the sounds of the empty house around her. Jillian then continued solving for x.