A little darker....

*SECOND LAST CHAPTER*

Niall&^%&

I feel my back press up against the wall. I swallow hard. My sister is going to kill me. "Veronica please." I whisper. I watch with hope as she puts the gun down. She puts her hand on my arm and twists it, her nails digging into my skin, I let out a scream as she runs her fingers down my arm. Leaving small but deep scratches. Veronica backs off into the shadows. I hear the door open and close. She's gone. But then the gun clicks. "Go on." I muster up all my courage, taking three steps forward. "Kill me." I say.

It all happens too fast.

Someone screamed, I know it wasn't me. Too girly. Then I saw the body drop to the floor.

Kelcy.

"NO!" Someone screams from the darkness. Zayn runs forward, stopping when he sees me. "Niall. Y-your ok." I see tears well up in his eyes. I stumble forwards, bringing him into a hug. "Thank you." I whisper only to realize Kelcy saved my life.....

Shit Kelcy. I push Zayn off me and crouch down next to her. Her breaths are shallow, a dark pool of blood surrounding her. "Kelcy where'd she shoot you?" I panic. There's too much blood. "Niall..... Remember..... You... Can.... Save..them." She says weakly. "No, don't die." I beg. She cant leave me. "My times up, it was an honour keeping you safe." She says, a tear slipping out of her eye.

Then she's gone.

I feel someone's hand on my back. I start to sob. "Niall shh. It's ok, she knew what she was doing." Zayn whispers. "It doesn't matter. Veronica is still here with a gun. And Louis... Where is he?" I panic. Zayn looks at me. "I'm not sure. But lest hope its far away from here." He says.

Liam*)(&())(

The chains wrapped around my wrists and neck restrain me from moving. I don't know how long Harry's been gone all I know is I need food, really badly. 'Oh stop Liam your a demon. hunger wont kill you.' the odd voice in my head screams. I hate being gaged. If I could I would scream for Harry. I wish I never fell off that cliff..... Oh. I'm still dead. I wonder how this will work, will I go back to the boys and the band or will I die and like stay dead? No I cant leave them, mostly Niall, but I cant leave them. "Having fun?" I look up, Louis smiles down at me. All my anger is towards him. He ruined my life. "Well nice to see you too." he says walking around the room. "Now," he takes the gag out of my mouth. "talk."

"Where is Niall? What did you do to him?" I scream. "Wow calm down tiger. Veronica was going to kill him. But then that little shit Kelcy got in the way. She's dead now." He says clearly mad. "How did Kelcy die?" A demon can only die by a demons knife... also known as led... "Veronica was going to shoot Niall with a led bullet, because he's half demon but she got in the way." He hisses. "And Harry.. Don't even get me started!"

"What? Where is he?" I strain against the chains only to get choked. "He keeps escaping. But lucky for me this home is built in the rock that create the Grand Canyon." Louis laughs. Ha, the Grand Canyon. That's.... Oh wait. "NO! What are we doing in America?" That sounded weird... "Well look at you. Its closest to Hunderfd. And you know what Hunderfd is? Its like hell just darker. Its where demons go to die." Louis sneers. Then I catch on. Looks like I wont be returning with the band.

In the blink of an eye Louis and I are somewhere else. Its dark and cold and I notice its on a cliff. "Louis what did you do?" I question. "I brought us to Hunderfd. And I will kill you." He notes. I scream and run at Louis. Letting all my anger out I punch him. "You idiot. What would killing your own son do?" I snap. "I just think its fair. I'll never see my mum again why should he?" Louis says calmly. I stop hitting him. "Y-your what?" I stutter. "My birth mum. I'm never going to see her again...." I see him getting sad. "W-what have I become? Liam look at me. I'm a monster." The guilt makes him weaker. "Louis..." But its too late. He stubbles back. "LOUIS!" I scream as he falls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ripgiz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW LOUIS FELL OFF A CLIFF IN A PLACE THAT KILLS DEMONS..........

on other news I know how the third book will go.........

This was the second last chapter..... YOU MAY HATE ME!!

QuESTION TIME!!!

1) what shall happen?

2) Where is Harry???

3) did you start to like Kelcy?

4) ONE DIRECTION HAS A PERFUME!!

5) do you want a pet penguin?

~BrIaNnA