Taking Control.

Niall~)~)~)

My head hurts. That's all I register. I try to sit up but it takes too much effort. "I didn't mean to. How was I suppose to know?" someone complains. "You threw Niall in a lake. Anything could have happened!" Hey! My names Niall! That's funny. "Guy's I think he's coming around!" A female yells. I open my eyes, I want to meet this other Niall. But then I remember I was thrown in a lake...

"Niall!" Louis yells, hugging me. This is odd. Like common I barley know the guy and now he's hugging me! I push him off. "Oh, right." Louis mumbles. I slowly get up, the pain only hits me when I'm standing. Liam comes over to me, a faint trace of blood staining his shirt. He hugs me, he hugs me a little too long. "Liam, I'm feeling dizzy please." I whisper. He stops. "Sorry." He says.

Brianna~*~*~*~

The sun was setting by the time Niall woke up. It's now almost dark, Liam or Louis I didn't see who somehow made a fire. Zayn's asleep, a arm warped around my waist. I hate it, I love Zayn and all but he's overly protective. I look around, Harry seams to be missing. No one seams to care. Zayn shifts in his sleep, I'm free. Quietly I get up. "Going somewhere?" I jump and look at Liam. "No."I lie. "Come sit." He says, I walk over to him. "Zayn's going to kill you." I say. "I know. But first I need to know, why?" He asks. "Why what?" Please don't ask why I'm dating Zayn! "Why do you still wear it?" Oh god. He's asking about the necklace. "Because I like old things." It's partly a lie. "You know what. Look at the sky." I obey and look up. "It reminds me of our first date." Liam whispers.

Flashback---

"Common! Liam please let me Thales the blind fold off!" I beg. "We're almost there." He whispers in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. "Ok, we're here." He whispers taking the blind fold off. A billion stars all shining at us. "Tonight there's going to be a lunar eclipse and we have front row seats."

End of flashback---

I look at him. "Yea. It does." I reply. "Brianna there's something I need to try." He says grabbing my hands. I turn to face him. "I still love you." He whispers. Before I can respond his lips connect with mine.

Harry-):&;(

The pain I too much, I have to get away. I can't hurt anyone. I have to get away. But leaving us harder when a certain demon type girl thing is in your head. 'Oh Harry, this will be too easy.' The girl in my head whispers. "Stop." I snap. 'Oh Harry it's not always going to go how you want. I saw Liam protecting someone and I believe it's that girl, I need someone to control to help me with my dirty work. I need Liam and Louis dead and without a saying your going to help me.'

"Who are you, tell me your name and maybe ill help. I'm waiting."

'Clara.'

(Wow! She's back! That only means one thing....... Kelcy is back too! (We kinda knew that) butttt it also means something's going to happen to Harry! "Devious grin" please continue)

Liam-$:@);

I wake up to a scream. I look around, Zayn us also up. Lou and Niall are heavy sleepers. I look for Brianna. Zayn and I look at each other. "She's gone!" We shout at the same time. "So is Harry!" I add. Harry, shit he's been acting a little strange. I take of into the forest, I have to find her. "Oh no you don't!" Zayn growls jumping on me. "Zayn get off!" I scream. "No! Don't go act all hero! She's my girl." He snaps, still sitting on my stomach. "Zayn she's with Harry, he's been acting strange." I then realize that Kelcy is watching. "You." I growl. "Hello Liam." She sings. Zayn looks at her in shock. "Aw is the little demon pined down? You know I would kill you now but..... Then ill have no fun in it." She says walking up to us. "Your right. But then how will you be sure you can kill me?" I'm staling now. "Because you don't want your girlfriend to suffer." So Kelcy knows I'm protecting Brianna, can this day get any better? "But first you'll probably have to fight Harry." She continues. Ok that's not so bad. "O and just a friendly reminder Harry is also possessed. Have a great day." Ding ding ding it just got worst. Zayn gets off me. "Who the hell was she?" He says his voice threading me. "Kelcy."I whisper. "And why does she want you dead?" He asks. "Because she's a crazy, mental monster." I reply, already running away. Finally I see Harry, his back turned to us. "Harry!" I yell. He turns around, his eyes fully black. Brianna is pressed up against a tree, that's when I notice the knife pressed against her neck. "Ah Liam, Zayn. Do come join us." He says."No! Harry let her go!" I scream. "Only if you stop protecting her, and you let me kill you." He says like it's no big deal. I feel someone's hands grab my arms, holding me in place. I know it's Zayn. "Take him." Zayn says. Harry releases Brianna. Walking up to us. But then for a split second when the knife is against my neck I see his eyes change. For a split second he's Harry again and for that split second he takes control.

Louis:;;;($,

'Their reality is your dream' I remember when Mary told me this. I mostly remember it now because I just saw their reality. I know not too far away I'm sleeping. But I also know this is real.

Harry.

Just.

Stabbed.

Himself.

He took control. I watch as he slumps to the ground. A dark cloud of smoke comes out of his mouth. I know it's whoever took over him. Harry lay on the ground, gasping for breath. I slowly drift away from sleep to the hell known as reality.

"Louis!" Liam yells. "I know. I saw." I whisper. "You need to protect him. If your protecting someone stop and help Harry." Liam begs. I look around. I cant face the truth. "I'm sorry. I cant." I whisper letting reality slap me. "What! Why?" concern fills his voice. "It wont work." I defend. "How do you know?" Liam growls. Time to lie. "Because we cant protect those who have been possessed." I snap. Liam draws back. He bought my lie. I really hate lying to him, but I have to.

The ground starts to shake as Zayn and Brianna return. "What the hell?" I ask. Liam and I look at each other. "Kelcy." We growl. "Guys what's going on?" Brianna asks. That's when bits of the ground shoot up, creating walls. I look at Niall who just woke up, I don't know what makes me run but I'm glad I did. After moving Niall out of the way a wall shoots up from where he was. Dust blinds me, I hug Niall for good luck. I cant loose him and I wont.

"Louis!" A female screams. I look up. Her hair still white as snow and her eyes a deep blue. "Mary?"

"Yes. Now how bout you answer my question. How'd you come back to life?"

~~~~~~~

Authors note!

YAY I killed Harry! Now all you Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis girls can breath. I made it fair. Sorry to all the Harry girls. Hes not staying dead. I think. lol!

So you like this chapter? I have a few questions....

1) What would you do if The Wanted came to your house and gave you pie?

2) WOW their in a maze type thing! Whats going to happen?!?!

3) MARY!?!?!?! SHES BACK! any thoughts on that?

4) fav 1D song???

Yea next chapter shall be up soooooooon!

Please comment and vote!

Follow me I follow back.

:b