Trust

Zayn()*&(^&

I try and catch up with Niall and Liam, but I cant get past a certain point. "A Demons field. Nothing gets past unless the demon who set it up wants them it." Kelcy says trying to get through. "Aren't you smart." I turn to be faced with Louis. "Where are they?" I ask. "Somewhere far, far away. Don't go looking for them, your in the wrong time period." He says vanishing into thin air. I'm shocked and say the first thing on my mind "The wrong what?"

Liam*(&&%(&(^

I open my eyes, and take in my surroundings. The room is red, about ten by ten and has one window. I try and sit up only to be greeted with a pounding headache. I try and rub it but my hands are chained to the wall. 'What happened?' is all I can think. I hear talking, it sounds like....Harry? The curly haired boy walks into the room from a door in the floor. "Don't talk, I don't have much time." He says.

"Louis kidnaped you and Niall. I cant find Niall, but I'm looking. I have a feeling that if you try and escape Louis will hurt him so please don't try and escape. I don't want him to get hurt." Harry starts to cry. "Merph." I say. Wait.. Am I gaged?!? "After this we may never see Niall again." Harry continues. I hive him a 'what why?' look. "Liam, we are fifty years into the future. Niall is... was three last time I saw him." Harry says. "So Louis could hurt or even kill young Niall changing the boy we know." I look into his eyes and nod. "Good. I'll be back later. Please just... Stay here." he begs disappearing into the floor.

Niall:(:(:(:((:(

I sit in the black room, no light only darkness. My hands are tied or chained to something. It feels like someone is putting pressure on my chest, I can barley breath. Tears stream down my cheeks. I know its going to be useless to scream because I'm gaged, but I scream anyways. A small bead of light comes from the floor. Holy crap the floor's moving I'm going to die. I hear a snap and lights turn on. The walls are black, the floor is black too. I look at the shoes near my feet, I follow the legs up.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

Its Harry. "Hello Niall." He smirks. "Merrrrrrrrrrp!" I scream. I start to thrash around trying to get free. Kelcy lied, she said she would keep me safe but here I am. Suddenly its dark again. I'm going to die! He's going to kill me. I hear some noises. Then the lights come back on. Louis stands over an unconscious Harry. "Niall? Is that really you?" Louis asks. I nod my head yes. Tears spill out of my eyes. "My son." Louis says hugging me. I try and hug back but that doesn't work. I try and ask Louis to untie me but it comes out more of an mumble. Louis gets up and freaking walks away. "I missed you, Niall. I really did. Now your home. Your safe. I cant loose you again." He says. "Watch Harry, he cant escape." I watch in horror as Louis morphs into Harry. "Nice to see you again Niall." He says, sounding like Harry. Does that make Harry good? Maybe Liam and Kelcy were right. Louis, my *shutters* dad is evil. Well I owe Kelcy an apology. Soon Louis is gone, the light leaves with him.

Zayn^^%$(*

Kelcy and I walk around the demon field for what feels like hours. Then I see something, running up to it I see its Harry. "Oh my god." I whisper bending down, I feel for a pulse. "Is he alive?" Kelcy asks. "Yea. I hope he's ok." I say. Harry moves, sitting up he stares at Kelcy. "W-what's she doing here?" he asks. "Harry she's helping us." I say. "But she almost killed us." He whisper. "Yes. I know. But Louis is planning something. I'm helping you." Kelcy says. "How can I trust you?" Harry asks. "Liam trusted her." I whisper trying to make a point. "And what does Liam know? He's one of the main reasons we are in this mess." Harry snaps. Then and there I know something's wrong.