The Maze

Niall~(~(~(~(

"Answer me Louis." Someone snaps. I look up, a girl with white hair and blue eyes glares at Louis. "Louis answer her. NOW!" I scream. In her left hand facing me is a gun. "Blond one's right. Hurry." She says. "Now why would I do that?" Louis challenges. Is he that stupid or can he not see the gun? Probably both. "This is why." She responds by grabbing a fist full of my hair and pressing the gun to the bottom of my jaw. The cold barrel digs into my skin. I gasp in pain. "Oh by the way, the end is sharpened so I can easily kill him without the use of a bullet." She threatens. So that's why I feel blood running down my neck. Louis just sits there, his eyes showing no emotion. Good to know I'm loved.

Louis still sits there, unmoving. The girl pushes the gun deeper into my jaw. I let out a scream of pain. "Answer me." the girl growls. "But incase you've forgotten, Mary your a demon." He finally says. "So." the girl who I'm guessing is Mary spits. "I'm a demon you were the one to state that. How bout you put that together." He says standing up. Well Mary just got owned, I hope. Her grip on my hair loosens and the gun is moved. Louis charges at Mary, kicking her stomach just as the gun goes off.

Zayn-$-$-$-

I glare at the only one I can hold responsible for this, Liam. "What. Did. You. Do?" I spit. "Nothing." He says holding his hands up. "Oh sure. The 'special' boy did nothing." I snap back. Brianna steps between us. "Stop." She says. "Oi, you stay out of this." I snap. That sends Liam over the end. "WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO HER?" he screams. Liam starts to laugh, I think he's going crazy. "She doesn't deserve you. Your mean. Overly protective. Plus half the time you ignore her." He doesn't get to finish, a gun shot stops him.

(Liam wasn't shot or was he?)

Harry-(-(-).$:(

(Told you! He's backish!!!!)

I grown. What just happened? Why is the room dark? Oh wait, I think my eyes are closed. Slowly I open them. I look around, I have no clue where I am. Where my chest should be hurting I feel nothing. "Good. Your up." I look around and spot her. "Clara?" My voice horse. "Hello Harry. Nice to see you." She says. Then something strange happens. I remember.

Louis died.

Our kidnaping.

Kelcy's room.

Liam almost getting killed.

Zayn knocking Liam unconscious.

Getting kneed I the gut.

Then taped to a wall.

Kelcy forcing Zayn to beat Niall.

How Clara stopped Zayn from killing him.

Moving to the basement.

Niall's birthday.

The day Zayn killed him.

I look at Clara. "I-I how am I alive?" I ask. "I'm protecting you." I must have a confuse look on my face. "I'm a demon like your friends. You see, Louis was killed by a demons knife causing him to turn into a demon. At the last minute he must have been thinking about Niall, meaning that he was protecting him. Then we kept him here for two years just so our silly little plan would work." I look at her. "What plan?" I'm now scared. "Revenge." Then she's gone and I'm alone. Slowly I get up. It's never felt so strange to walk. I walk or half skip around the room. My eyes falling on the last thing I would expect.

Louis-;-;);$/(/$):

I cover my face. As strange as it is I thought that would help. I don't feel any pain and Niall isn't screaming. Mary missed. "HA! That was a fail!" I scream. "Are you sure?" Niall asks. "Yea why?" I reply. "Look at the ground. Then talk." Looking to the ground I see Mary lying on the ground crutching her stomach. "That wasn't a fail, that was just bad luck." I tell Niall. "But she could die." He protests. "She tried to kill you. Dose it really matter?" is he naturally like this? I cant remember. "But she-" I cut him off. "For all we know she's pretending settle down." Man he's confusing.

"Get up." I spit. Slowly Mary gets to her feet. She lunges towards me, I casually hold the gun up. "I don't think so." I say.

Harry~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I cant believe it. There are about one hundred TV screens. Each one playing something different. Then I realize its us. Its the past two years and now. I watch as Zayn stabs Niall. Then I see the boys in a maze, I watch myself die, Liam fall off a cliff. But something catches my eye. A screen that's almost all black, a light shining on someone. I look closer, its Niall. "This must be the future." I whisper. He's pressed against a wall, something must be cornering him. His hair is a mess and his arm has blood on it. He doesn't look scared.

"Go on." he says taking three steps closer to the dark. "Kill me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!

hahaha cliff hanger!!!!

I know I'm mean.

WHAT! NIALL! WHAT YOU DOING!?!?!?

1) Who or what do you think is in the room with Niall?

2) Do you think I'm evil now?

3) CODY SIMPSON CONCERT TICKETS ARE ON SALE SOON!!!

(That's not a question)

4) Do you watch Doctor Who???

5) fav 1D member???? mine are Liam Niall Zayn Louis Harry

Well till next time ...........