Chapter 9 - Horrible Plan

Hannah's POV

School was over, the whole ordeal with the twins was over and that was the moment I got cornered. Okay, it might've been more like Scott and Allison came to the kitchen while I was making a cup of tea and said we needed to talk. It seemed like too much of a hassle to run away from them with a scolding drink in my hand so I finally gave up and let them sit me down to have a conversation. 

Scott wasn't supposed to be at the apartment, but Chris wasn't home at the moment and he wouldn't be home for a while so it was fine. It had actually been pretty clever of him to come to the apartment, because I had thought that I was safe at home, although that proved to be wrong. It was fine though, at one point this had to happen. 

"You guys wanted to do this so I would have thought that you would know what to say", I commented to fill the silence that had grown in-between us from the moment we had sat down in the living room. Allison and Scott shared a glance as if asking the other if they wanted to start. I smiled at them, at the fact that they both seemed as if they would have been a cute couple. It was a pity that they had broken up.

"Okay... I guess I will start. Please do tell me your life story, starting from the moment interesting stuff started to happen." I was talking to Scott, solely because he was the werewolf-thingy in the room. Sure, Allison's life must've also been turned upside down in some way and it would have been interesting to hear that too but I had a feeling that Scott was the one to turn to when it came to things like this. He seemed to be a leader of some sort for the group and I saw a huge possibility of he having been the start of all of this. 

"Sure, let's start there. It was the day before lacrosse tryouts and Stiles and I were going to look for a body..."

•••

"Okay, so there are werewolves and kanimas and scary hunters... but no vampires. To be honest, I thought I would have been more prepared for this but nope! At least I know how it feels to have people wanting to kill you all the time, so I can probably help with the alpha thing." I chuckled a little as I felt slightly overwhelmed by everything that I had just heard. Sure, it might've not been the most insane thing, but it was pretty peculiar. 

"Yeah... Are you serious about there being vampires though? Like, actual vampires?", Allison wondered as she stared at me with widens. Of course I had felt compelled them about me too. I hadn't told them every single detail, but the most vital things. I told them that I knew about vampires and werewolves and that I had been through a lot. 

"They burn in the sun and all, if they don't get a witch to fix that for them." Both Scott and Allison seemed slightly confused by that but I didn't feel like going into detail. It wasn't like this would be of any use to any of them anyways. Not at the moment at least. 

"I just don't get one thing though... What do the alphas want? Why are they even here and why are they fucking with you like this?", I asked to quickly change the subject. It was something that had stuck to my mind, something I couldn't exactly understand. It seemed so strange that they would even be there just to patronize Scott and his friends. To be honest, it wasn't something I would have expected them to bother with. 

"We don't exactly know what they want", Scott told me while scratching the back of his head. Well then, if we don't know what they wanted we had to think about what we knew. One of those things were that they wanted to hurt people, possibly kill. From my experience I knew that killing was often a big part of the things bad guys did. I stood up from the couch and looked at the bother two teenagers in front of me.

"Then I guess it's a priority to figure that out? Right?" I gave Allison and Scott a confused glance as they seemed to be looking at each other with hesitation. Instead of questioning it I just waited for the two of them to decide on what they were gonna tell me.