13. He Farts

NOT MINE THIS IS FROM TUMBLR ALL CREDIT GOES TO AUTHOR!!

Niall: "Did you just farted?" you asked in between your laughing fits. 'So what? No laughing matter, now is it princess?' he spoke, without a care in the world. "No it is not that...hahaha...I can fart louder than that." you replied, letting out a fart of your own, but much louder. 'Farting contest?' "Oh it's on."

Harry: 'Ew. Harry wake up!' you struggled, trying to wake Harry up from his sleep. "What happened babe?" he asked, his voice sleepy and groggy. 'Go use the bathroom.' you pointed towards the bathroom door. "Why?" he asked, confused. 'You just farted and it stinks as hell.' His eyes widened and he quickly scurried his way towards the bathroom and you searched around, trying your best to find an air freshener.

Zayn: 'Awkward.' You muttered under your breath. "What happened babe?" Zayn asked, a smile plastered on his face. 'You're asking me that?' you replied, and crossed your arms on your chest. "What did I do?" he replied, pouting. 'You just farted.' Yiu stated. "Um...so you noticed." he replied, turning his head away from you, trying his best to avoid eye contact. You noticed the embarrassment on his face and quickly wrapped your arms around him, 'It is okay, love. It happens.'

Louis: 'You stink, Louis.' you murmured. "I know." he replied, no facial expression on his face. 'And why are you stinking? Did a skunk farted on you?' you questioned. "No, I farted." 'You what?' you asked, eyes widened. "So what? Everyone farts Y/N. no need to make a big shit out of it." 'All I was saying was that you were stinking..' you spoke, under your breath. "What did you say?" 'Nothing.' you quickly replied. "Nothing. Exactly what I expected."

Liam: 'Um, I'm so sorry babe.' Liam muttered a low apology and you raised your eyebrows. "For what?" 'You didn't noticed?' he instantly replied. "Noticed what?" you asked, still confused. 'Never mind....' he trailed off. "Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!" you protested and tickled him, trying to get it out of him. 'Fine, fine! I farted.' he spoke, in a low whisper, that you hardly heard it. "You what?" you asked, again. 'I farted...' he spoke, bit louder this time. He hid his face in embarrassment, and you tried to control your laughter. "It is okay. It happens, babe. I didn't even noticed it." you patted his back. 'But I still am sorry.' "Oh..." you scrunched your nose, the bad smell getting inside your nostrils. 'What happened?" he asked, with a gentle smile. You waved your hand around your nose, signalling that you noticed the smell. He hidfacets carpet face in embarrassment and you tried to control your laughter but to no avail.