1. What he gets you on your b-day

Harry: he is the flirt so of course he is going to get you something sexy for your birthday. As you open up the gift the stares deep into your eyes with a smirk on his face. You pull out a pair of lace underwater and bras. "Harry.. When do you suppose I'll wear this?" You say to him. "Tonight.." He says, his voice in a raspy tone.

Niall: Niall is such the sweet heart he knows just what to get you and what will make you smile. While on a romantic diner date he pulls out a small box and hands it to you. "What is this?" You say still chewing your food. "Your birthday present." He said. "Ni.. I told you not to get me anything.." You tell him finally swallowing your food. "I know.. But I wanted to.. Just open it. Please? For me??" He says. His puppy dog eyes are killing you. "Ok Ni.. I'll open it." You say. When you open the box there is a white gold necklace in it, the necklace was beautiful. It also said 'Princess' in a fancy font on it. "Awwee Niall! I love it thank you!" You remove it from the box. "Allow me." He gets up and puts the necklace around your neck. "I love you (y/n)." He says. "I love you too Niall." You say before giving him a kiss.

Zayn: Zayn is a simple guy. And he knows just what you like. After along day of work/School he prepared a romantic diner. The dinner was complete with your favorite pasta, chocolate covered strawbarries, and roses. After diner he lead out side to the pool for a quick dip. In the pool was rose petals and small lanterns on floating lily pads.

Liam: Liam is the sweetie pie. He loves to shower you in jewelry and treats, but today was different. It was your birthday. He decided to do something that will make you remember this day forever. He bought tickets for you too to go to Disney World.

Louis: Louis is the sass master. So he was in chafe of everything that was going to happen on your birthday. You tell him that you just want to spend alone time with him but his plans were different. The led you on thinking that it was just going to be a simple movie night but instead he threw you a huge surprise party and invited all of your closest friends and even some celebrities you fancy. In the end you loved it. It was was better than a movie night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go my lovelys!

•fan me (I fan back)

•vote

•comment (for the next preference)

~~Ali~~

NiallsPrincessAlicia