A Modern Belle Chapter 7

A/N: Hey guys I changed the rating on here from G to PG just cuz of the kissing and I didnt wanna push it. Also, the dedication of this chapter goes to StreetSwober (hope thats right...) I've just been picking random readers/fans/people who I'm fans of to have chapters dedicated to them, so don't be offended or anything. Luv you guys! Mika

When I woke up, my head was still in Markus' lap. He had placed his hand lightly on my waist, and he was leaning back on his other arm. I laid still for a few seconds before I felt Markus' lips gently graze my ear. “I can't believe this happened,” he whispered. “You have no idea how much I like you, Callista.” He raised back up and leaned back on his arm again. I stirred lightly rolled so I was now staring up at his face. “Oh, Callista, you're awake.” I nodded, and I pushed myself up. I curled onto his shoulder, and I felt his head turn. His lips brushed my hair, and he turned his head back. I pulled away from his shoulder, and I leaned in really close to his face. Our noses were touching in an Eskimo kiss. Markus leaned in farther and began to kiss me. Our lips moved perfectly together, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms found my waist. He pulled me closer, and I tangled my fingers into his hair. He nibbled on my bottom lip, and he pulled his lips away from mine and moved them to my neck, where he began to suck lightly. He drew my skin into his mouth and nipped it once before soothing it with his tongue. I moved one hand from his hair to pull his chin up, where I attacked his lips once more. I moved my hand back to his hair, and after a few minutes, I laid my head back on his lap. He looked back down at me. “Callista,” he started, before he bit his lip in hesitation.

"Yes?" I asked, urging him to continue. 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked. I smiled up at him.

“Of course.” He breathed a sigh of relief. When he looked back down at me, he noticed something. “Baby, you look tired. C'mon, I'll tuck you in,” he said with a smile. I smiled in return, and I led him into my room. “Stay out for a sec,” I said. He willingly went outside my door while I changed. I changed into booty shorts and a camisole. He would just have to freakin' deal with it. “Okay, you can come in,” I called towards the door. He smiled and walked over to my bed. He patted my bed for me to get in. I leapt onto my bed and curled into a ball. He grinned even broader, and I smiled. He pulled the covers over my shoulders and tucked them into my sides. Then, he sat on the edge of my bed and ran his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and let myself drift into a peaceful sleep.

-------------------------------- Three Months Later -------------------------------------------------------------------

I let myself into my house once again with Markus on my tail. He hadn't let me come home since that day where three things happened:

My house was broken in to.

I kissed him.

He asked me out.

So, we would always walk home and wait until Markus' mom would come to pick him up. Today, his mom wasn't gonna be home until late, so he and I would have some time together. I called to anyone in the house, but I received no answer. Oh well. I made a bag of popcorn, and I threw Markus a soda. We made our way into the living room and set the popcorn and sodas on the coffee table while I found pillows and a blanket. I placed one pillow at the end of the couch, and I gave one to Markus. I laid my head on Markus' shoulder and pulled the blanket over us. I linked my arm with Markus' and flipped through the movies on Netflix. “Hey do you wanna watch Red Riding Hood?” he asked me.

“I don't know,” I said.

“Don't worry, it's a good movie,” he said and I hit play. In different parts of the movie, Markus would lean down (he had grown a lot since the beginning of the year) and kiss my head, or if I caught him in time, I would reach up and we would kiss for a minute. At the end of the movie, I agreed with him. “You're right, that was a good movie,” I said.

“See? Told you so!” I playfully smacked him in the arm.

“Oh, shut up,” I smiled.

“Make me,” Markus challenged. We'd done this before so I knew what he meant. I threw the cover off of us and straddled his lap. I crushed my lips against his, and he willingly kissed back. “I win,” I muttered into our kiss, and I kept kissing him. He licked my bottom lip softly, and I obliged. I parted my lips, and his tongue explored every corner of my mouth, as if he didn't already have it memorized. He broke the kiss and we were both gasping for air. He moved a stray hair out of my face and smiled at me. He took a deep breath and stared me straight in the eye. “Callista, will you go to prom with me?” were the words that spilled out of his mouth. I hugged him tightly. “Of course I will.” I heard the familiar rush of air come out of his mouth that always tumbled out after he asked me a question that was hard for him or that he didn't want me to say no to. He pecked my lips and intertwined our fingers. I gave him one long kiss before the doorbell rang, and he had to leave.