Chapter 23 : In The End...

• Dedicated to Kelsey White

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!! OMG guys!  I have taken forever to get this out and I am soooooooooo sorry!  Hope you still read this!

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!!

==================================================================================

Chapter 23

ANNA's POV

It's been two days, five hours, fifteen minutes, and around 23 seconds since Jack arrived.  I don't know what that crazy boy was thinking when he came to try and get me back.  I knew that all that would happen was that his money would be taken.  That's how it always happened.  Nobody ever get to leave a hostage situation peacefully.  I looked at his sleeping face and I felt guilty.  Guilty that I put him in danger.  Guilty that my past finally decided to catch up with me when I was just starting to be happy again.

I was brought back from my thoughts when the door at the top of the stairs slammed open.  "Wake up!  We're moving!" my mother screamed.  "John, grab the boy."  The mindless meat of a man grabbed Jack by his arms so he couldn't fight back.  Wow the idot could actually learn! (note the sarcasm!)

"Why?  Why are we moving?" I asked.

"Because, some fan girl started wondering where your boyfriend was and then your school started asking questions and now the police are on their way here after one of my neighbors said she saw pretty boy over there come in here." She was out of breath after her little rant.  But luckily for me she was too angry at her neighbor to notice that she told me that the policee were on their way!  All I had to do was keep them here until the police came. 

FAINTING! YES! I was brilliant.  Mini wave in honnor of me! Anyways...It always made people stop doing anything in the movies so why not give it a try.  I started to fan myself with my bound hands.  I made my breathing sound shallow and ragged.  I rolled my eyes into the back of my head and fell to the ground.

"Anna!" I heard Jack yell.  "Please!  Help her!"  He was begging them to help me when he could have used the distraction to run.  Stupid boy!  Stupid fellings of love! ( They make you act less rationally!! )

I felt a small, feminine hand brush my bangs from my face.  My mother untied my hands and stroked my face.  It was almost as if she...NO!  She wasn't allowed to start carring now!  Not after everything!

Without warning my eyes shot open and the heel of my hand connected with my mother's nose with a resounding crack!  I grabbed the knife from my boot and threw it into the back of a retreating John while my mother was still stuned.  He screamed like a girl and pulled the knife from his back.  It made a sucking noise that I know will stay with me for the rest of my life.  As soon as he pulled the knife from his back he started to gasp for air.  He fell to his knees and soon slumped to the ground.  Dead.  I guess I punctured a lung...I was too angry at what he had done to me and Jack to even care that I had just killed a man.

"Jack!  Get out of here!" I yelled at him.  He looked like he wanted to stay and was about to argue.  "GO!" 

He ran up the stairs and out that dreaded door.  I heard a groan from the floor.  I looked down and saw my mother push herslef to her feet.  She wiped her face with her sleeve in a failed attempt to clear the blood from her face.

"Well, well, well.  Looks like someone finally learned how to fight back."  She smirked at me and got a crazy look in her eyes.  She pulled a gun from her waistback, flipped off the safety, and pointed it at me.  My eyes grew wide.  "What?!  You didn't think I would prepare for something to go wrong?  HA!  If I go down you go down with me."

As she went to pull the trigger my body finally unfroze and sprang into actionn.  I crouched and swung my leg out catching her at the ankles and making her fall to the ground.  The gun had dropped and she tried to retrive it so I swiftly kicked her in the ribs and grabbed the gun from the floor.  I pointed it at her with a shaking hand.  She smirked up at me.  "I knew you wouldn't have the guts to do it.  You're just as spineless and week as you used to be.  Go ahead.  Shoot me.  SHOOT ME!"  she screamed.

"No."  My voice was calm and steady.  I tucked the gun into the waistback of my jeans.  "You don't deserve to be able to die.  You get to suffer.  Just like me."  I punched her in the face as hard as I could and knocked her out.

I slowly made my way up the steps, through the house, and out the front door to be greeted by the glorious sirens and flashing lights of the cop cars.  I handed the gun to the nearest officer.  "She's in the basement.  One dead.  Knife wound.  I did it in self defense."  He nodded and ran to grab more officers to retrive my mother and the now deceased John from the basement. 

I looked up at the house.  It was a normal two story house in a normal neighborhood.  From the outside you would never have been able to guess the horible events that happened just inside those doors.

I sat on the front steps and started to cry.  All the emotions of the last few days caught up to e all at once.  I jumped at I felt large, warm arms wrap around me.  I turned to look at Jack through my tears.  I placed a hand on his face and smiled.  He was safe.  That's all that mattered.  I turned in his arms and kissed him for all I was worth.  Oh how I missed those lips!  I started to get dissy so I pulled away.

"I'm so sorry that I got you into all this."  I said.  He chuckled and looked down at me with his crystal blue eyes.

"I wouldn't have it any other way because them I wouldn't have you."  He smiled at me and pecked me on the lips.  "Come on.  Lets go home." 

And home we went... <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! It's finally finished!  Im gonna miss these characters!  I am going to write an epilouge but it is 11:00 pm and I have to be up early tomorrow...blahhhhh...anyways!  So if you feel so inclined please write a one shot story about a day in the life of married Em and Max!!  The one I like best will be posted here, my blog, and will have a character based on the in my next book!! Borrowed Freedom!  PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!!

NOW COMMENT!

you know you want to

just click in the little box bellow

write something funny

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

luv you all

xoxo PAbaby123

🎉 You've finished reading My Past Is Following Me And My Celebrity Boyfriend (formerly Bad Girl Still Bad) 🎉