Chapter Seven

"Third on the left, right?" Tony asked, as he drove slowly down my street. 

I nodded, "Yeah."

He pulled the car into my driveway and cut the engine. Opening my door I climbed out and began to walk to the front door, hearing Tony and Jaime behind me. Unlocking the door I walked inside followed closely by both boys.

"I'm just gonna have a shower and get changed and I'll be right back, ok?" I asked, glancing around.

My place was relatively clean, and I inwardly praised myself for cleaning it the day before.

"Yeah, ok", Tony replied, looking around anxiously.

"T.V. remote is..", I paused looking around, "Somewhere? And help yourself to anything in the fridge."

Tony nodded and smiled at me, "Thanks."

Jaime sent me a huge grin, "Have a great shower Tori."

"Ah thanks?" I replied quietly.

I began to quickly walk up the stairs when a quiet voice called my name, "Tori?"

Spinning around, Tony was standing at the foot of the staircase. I had only managed to get three stairs up and our eyes were level.

I tilted my head at him, "Yeah?"

Very gently Tony's hands cupped my face and he leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips. Resting my hands on his shoulders I kissed him back equally as gently.

Suddenly we were interrupted by a mildly disgusted Jaime.

"Get a room!"

Pulling away I rolled my eyes playfully at him. Turning back to Tony I pecked him gently on the cheek before finishing the quick jog up to my room. Opening my door I ducked into my room and closed the door behind me. Leaning back on it with a happy sigh. Never in my wildest imaginations would I have though that I would be going on a date with a famous rock star and his rock star buddy three days after meeting him. Never ever. Taking a breath I quickly pinched myself - nope not dreaming - before walking to the bathroom and stripping of. Turning the shower on I quickly showered and got out, drying my soaking body and walking over to my wardrobe. Crap! What in hell was I going to wear? Pulling on underwear, a black tank top and a pair of high waisted, light wash denim jeans I glanced in the mirror.

"Aha!" Pulling my new army surplus jacket from the hanger I slipped it on over the top and grinned.

Simple but cute. Slipping my navy blue Converse's on, I run a brush through my wavy hair and tie it back in a pony tail. Glancing in the mirror on the way out I nod. You got this Tor - I tell myself in an attempt to quell the excited nerves. Walking slowly down the stairs I look into the living room, seeing the boys talking quietly - a feat up until now I had thought was impossible for Jaime - whilst the T.V. played MTV in the background. Leaping the last for steps I landed with a gentle thud on the floor. Both boys looked over to me, a grin almost splitting Tony's face in two and Jaime's eyebrows raised.

"Ready to-", I was cut of by the insistent buzzing of my phone.

Walking over to the counter I picked it up and pressed the green button.

"Hello?"

"Hey Teeny", chirped Katy.

"Oh hey Katy", I replied turning away from the boys, "What's up?"

"Not much, what about you?" she said absentmindedly, "Anyways do you want to go out for lunch today?"

"I'm good. Well..", I paused looking back at Tony and Jaime, "Can you wait a second?"

"Sure", I heard her reply but I'd already pulled the phone from my face and pressed it against my chest.

"Hey guys? Can my friend Katy come out for lunch with us?" I asked the guys quickly.

"Yeah, I guess. Jaime's already ruining our date anyways", Tony grinned at Jaime who pouted back.

"Awesome", I gushed before pressing the phone back to my face.

It was probably time to introduce Tony to Katy anyway.

"Hey Katy? You there?" I asked.

"Yep", she replied, "You ok for lunch?"

"Well can you meet me at Sombrero's in ten? There's someone you need to meet."

"Sure. See you!" she chirped before the line went dead.

Turning to the boys I tucked my phone into my bag that was sitting on the bench, "Now we're ready to go?"

Ten minutes later Tony pulled into the Sombrero's car park and I caught sight of Katy's little blue Mazda immediately. Tony parked and I slipped out of the car, watching as both boys did the same. We walked into Sombrero's and I glanced around at for Katy.

Spying her in our usual booth at the back I pointed for Tony and Jaime's sake, "Over there. The dark haired girl."

Leading the way to her booth slowly, I realised I was anxious. I knew I shouldn't be, I mean she's my best friend but I couldn't help it. Suddenly a warm hand found mine and I glanced down to see Tony's tattooed hand entwined with mine.

Looking up at him he smiled warmly down at me, "Don't be nervous."

I smiled gratefully back, squeezing his hand slightly.

"Katy", I said quietly to get her attention.

My best friend was hunched over her phone but she looked much better than the day before. Her chocolate brown hair was glossy again and her green eyes gleaming.

At the sound of her name, Katy's head shot up and turned to me. I watched her eyes flicker from me to Tony to our hands, entwined to Jaime standing behind us.

"Hey", I smiled at her.

"Ah Hi", she replied and inwardly smiled to myself, for the first time ever Katy was speechless.

Slipping into the bench opposite her I pulled Tony with me, leaving Jaime to sit next to Katy.

"Jaime, Tony, meet Katy", I said to the boys, motioning to Katy.

"Hi", said Tony quietly, flashing her a small smile.

"Hello there", said Jaime, sending Katy a dazzling smile, "Jaime Preciado."

Holding his hand out I watched as Katy shook it, a dazed, semi-star struck look on her face, "I'm Katy. Katy Williams."

"How are you Katy?" I asked, looking across the table at her.

"Ah, good. How're you?" She replied and I watched her eyes continuously flicker from Tony to Jaime in barely hidden shock.

"Good. What've you been up to?" I ask, feeling Tony squeeze my hand reassuringly.

"Um not much. I mean you were at mine yesterday and that's about it."

I blushed an embarrassed smile slipping onto my face, "Oh yeah."

An awkward silence fell over the table and being me I felt the need to break it, "Hungry anyone?"

 ~ ~ ~

Hey Guys. Just wanna say thanks for reading! All your comments and votes and reads mean a lot! Anyways any oneshot/fanfic ideas message me and i'll see what i can do!

Thanks again! 

xoxo