Part 21-Memories or fantasies?

Sorry I haven't been updating very much. I will try to update regularly, hopefully I'll finish this story before summer ends.xx

**Niall’s POV**

“What’s going on here?” I asked “Niall, we believe that when she hit her head on the stage she lost her memory.” “So, she doesn’t remember me?” I said holding back the tears “I’m sorry.” He said placing his hand on my shoulder “Well, what can I do?” The tears began to blur my vision “Give her time to remember on her own. We will try every day to figure out what she has forgotten.” “What do I tell the press when they no longer see me with her?” “Tell them that she’s back in America. We will keep her hidden here, if they ask about at the concert say she’s fine and healthy.” I nodded in agreement. 

*Krystal’s POV**

**2 days later**

I don’t know who that blonde boy was but he was pretty cute, but why did he call me ‘babe’? I can’t stop thinking about him, maybe watching TV will help; I thought as I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, E! news was on. Hey that blonde looks familiar, it’s the one from earlier! He’s famous? I turned up the volume as he was being interviewed.

“Niall, the other boys have girls around their arms. Where is yours?” asked the interviewer “Oh, she’s back in America; she had work to get back to.” He replied with a weak smile “You miss her don’t you?” “I do, I miss her more and more every hour. I love her so much, and she doesn’t even realize how much I care about her.” Of course he has a girlfriend, but why would he try to kiss me then? In the middle of my thoughts a picture of this boy; Niall and this blonde flashed on the screen. The blonde looks a lot like me, wait is that me? I thought about it and then an image of me kissing a boy in the rain flashed in my head. I thought even harder; I was lying in bed, the sun was shining through a window. I turned over and saw blue orbs that belonged to Niall. He smiled at me then he slowly, gently kissed me, then he started to kiss me harder. Suddenly we were making out under the covers, I was in my bra and shorts as he was only in his boxers; the rest was a blur to me.

Was this a fantasy or real? It feels so real, I want it to be real. 

**Couple days later**

I’ve been spending the past 2 days on google. I googled ‘Krystal and Niall’ and the screen filled with picture of him and me. I’m so confused, I even read articles. The more pictures and the more words I read, the more I remembered. What am I supposed to do with this information? I could text Niall, I mean he’s my boyfriend. I would have his number, wouldn’t I? I went to my contacts and found his name. I found myself smiling at his name.

Niall, this is Krystal. I need answers come to the hospital ASAP.’  

After I sent that message I found old messages between us, I started reading them. I was in love with him and he was-is-in love with me. As I continued to read the bigger my smile became, but I was interpreted by him walking in with tears running down his cheeks and he was breathing heavily. “I’m here!” he said in between breaths.