(Part 15)-Like a twisted love movie.

DIDNT PROOF READ.

Krystal wanted me to update so badly so I did.

___________________

**Niall’s POV**

I heard someone yelling my name so I turned around thinking it was probably the boys but to my surprise it was-was Krystal?

I spoke loud enough for her to hear me, “Krystal?” she ran up to me and said “I couldn’t let you go like that.” “How did you find me?” “I ran.” I was glad it was raining that way she wouldn’t notice that I was crying. “You ran? Krystal you’re soaked.” “I don’t care Niall, I love you.” “I love you too, Krystal. But this isn’t going to work.” “We haven’t even gave it a chance to work.” “How can we give it a chance?” “By trying.” She said “Krystal, I want it to work but I have a tour and you have a life back in America.” “I know, but can’t we at least talk about it?” She’s even gorgeous soaking wet oh my god, I just want to kiss her. Fuck this.

I grabbed the back of her head and I pressed my lips against hers.

I felt like we were in a movie. 

**Krystal’s POV**

We walked to the nearest store, which happened to be a diner. So we went inside and sat at a booth. “Niall are we going to talk about us?” “Yea-yeah.” He said starring away from me. “Niall. Niall? Niall?” I kept saying waiting for a reply “Niall.” I was beginning to become  annoyed “NIALL JAMES HORAN.” I said slamming my hand on the table. “What?” He said tuning to me shocked “Are we going to fucking talk about us? Or you just going to keep ignoring me?” “Talk about us.” He quickly said before turning away from me again. Now I was pissed. “You know what Niall I guess you care more about everything else than me, so fucking bye.” I said standing up and storming out of the diner, I didn’t even mind that it was pouring out. I made it all the way down the street before I started breaking down crying, I sat on the soaked concrete, my knees up to my chest I couldn’t hear my crying over the rain hitting the ground. I had my face hidden in my knees. Niall didn’t even care, he didn’t even want to give us a chance. So we’re over. I don’t want us to be over but we are. But what the FUCK EVER. I was pulled out of my thought by the rain starting to slow down. I picked my head up from out of my knees and I stood up. I looked around expecting to see Niall; I wasn’t surprised when I didn’t see him so I started walking back to the hotel. I was still soaked and now that the rain has stopped I was freezing so I crossed my arms hoping that would help make me warmer, I walked a little faster the colder I got. Before I knew it I was at the hotel, I charged into the hotel and ran to the hotel room. When I got to the room I ran into the bathroom and turned on the hot water and took a shower. 

When I was finished I grabbed my towel and put it around me and tuck the top in. Someone knocked on the bathroom door; I thought it be one of the girls so I opened it. “Hey Megan.” I said “Hey, Krystal.” She said walking into the bathroom closing the door behind her. “Um...can I help you?” I said confused “What the hell happened with you and Niall?” “What do you mean?” “Why the fuck did you chase him down just to leave him?” “Because he fucking didn’t even care about me and him, about me, he cared only about the damn food around him.” “Oh, well, would you talk to him?” “Why is he here?” “No.” “Good.” I said fixing my towel and adding “Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to get changed.” And I left the bathroom and walked to the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I grabbed my clothes and I slipped on my bra and underwear, then I heard a noise coming from the closet, so I walked over to the closet door and opened it and I saw Niall standing there with his hands over his eyes.  

“What the hell are you doing?” I said trying not to laugh.