(Part 17)-Decisions

**Krystals POV**

I knew that he wasn’t really going to leave the band for me, but the thought that he would do it just for me was enough. We were sitting on the couch his arm was rested on my stomach as I laid my head on his lap; we were just sitting--laying--there without talking. I couldn’t get the thought of him leaving 1D for me out of my head. “Niall would you really leave 1D for me?” I asked hoping he would say no but also wanting a yes. “Honestly Krystal I’m not sure. Maybe I would.” I saw seriousness in his eyes so I sat up and I turned to him “Niall don’t even think about it.” He turned to me and said “I’m the least important member. It won’t matter and plus, I’ll be happy if I leave.” “No you won’t, you will regret leaving your dream.” “I’ll regret leaving my dream girl.” “Niall stop.” “Stop what?” “Stop saying, stop thinking about leaving the boys and you know you’re not the least important member, there isn’t a least important member.” “Yeah there is because I am.” “I fucking swear Niall you ever say that again.” “What?” “Just don’t say that or think it.” “Krystal, I have lost you so many times already I’m just scared that if I go on tour I’ll never get you back.” I just kissed him; nothing more would have showed him how much I love him. When we pulled back I looked at him in his blue eyes and said “that will always be here for you. Niall James Horan I love you more than anyone and I’m not letting any tour come between us. You go on tour and I’ll go to work. We’ll FaceTime all the time and call each other. Deal?”   

“Deal babe.”