Chapter 46-goodbye was just the beginning part II

Quick A/N: terribly sorry for the abrupt cut-off on last chapter. Wattpad decided to cut off half of the chapter I wrote. Here's the second half that I decided to make chapter 46 . Enjoy!

Hazel's POV

My hands were clammy and my knees couldn't stop shaking. I was not prepared for situations like this. My parents never taught me how to confess my feelings in front of a boy.

I coughed awkwardly and approached Danny. I kept fidgeting with my hands and I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"So. I uh, I know I'm not the best person in the world. I have a lot of flaws and I am sometimes well, not exactly a saint , I mean c'mon I framed my ex boyfriend for murder. But well, my schemes used to be my number one priority in life and-"

I took a deep breath and tried to keep my voice from cracking.

"And now that's not the case. I don't know how or why, but for some reason you are my number one priority now."

I squeezed my eyes shut for a brief moment.

"I once promised myself that if I ever chose someone over my revenge it meant that I had fallen in love. So, uhm, Danny."

Oh crap oh crap oh crap.

"I lov-"

I never got to finish that sentence because I felt his lips crash into mine.

I swear my heart stopped beating for a minute.

But it didn't take me long to kiss him back. It seemed as if my body executed it's actions without consulting my brain first.

And well, that wasn't always a bad thing because my brain wasn't always right.

My hands knotted themselves into his thick brown hair and I pulled myself closer to him.

His hands wrapped themselves around my waist and even on heels, he was still a head taller so I had to reach up a bit.

He seemed to notice my struggle, so he hoisted my legs up. I kicked off my heels and wrapped my legs around his waist as he set me on the countertop.

But, a human does have needs so after a while we both came up for air.

I rested my forehead on his and my hands slid down to his neck.

He brushed a lock of my hair behind my ear and I swear I felt tingles run down my spine.

We were both breathing heavily, with swollen lips and lustful eyes.

But I didn't want to go too fast. I'd kinda like him to take me out first before we had sex.

He didn't speak for a while so I took the opportunity to ask him a question that had been annoyingly buzzing around in my mind.

"Aren't you going to ask me to stay?"

"No. I can't. I don't want you to lose this opportunity because of me. I won't ever hold you back Hazel. You know that."

If it was possible, I loved him even more now.

"I know. " I whispered.

"So what happens now?" I asked. It was barely a whisper.

"Whatever happens. Happens."

I bit my lip.

"I should go. You still have to pack. And I'm sure you have like 500 missed calls by now."

I managed a small laugh.

"Okay."

"Bye."

Then his hands slipped away from my waist, and he left.

*
*
*
*
*

As soon as I made it upstairs I collapsed on the bed.

Oh. My. God.

He kissed me.

I kissed him back.

We made out in the kitchen.

Holy crap.

I was about to go take a hot shower when my phone went bzzzzzt. Aah, so that's why I couldn't hear any calls. My phone was on vibrate mode.

I picked up my phone and pressed the answer key.

"Hello? Hazel is that you? What's going on? What happened? I want details of every sort!"

"Hi Harley. Of course it's me. You called my phone so it's only natural I answered."

"So what happened?"

"He said goodbye."

"THAT'S IT!?"

"Oh Harley, goodbye was just the beginning."