Chapter 6- I shouldn't, but i do.

I opened the door to my house. Harley and I parted ways once we got to the airport.

"Hello?" I called out.

Where is everybody?

Tommy came out of his room wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of boxers.

"Back already?"

I didn't answer him. He seemed to take on my mood so he disappeared back into his room.

I opened the door to my room. There was bags and bags of chips lying on the floor but other than that it was fine.

Now all I have to do is make sure tommy didn't hide any dead bodies in my closet.

"What am I an ax murderer?"

I turned around to see Tommy leaning across the door frame. The same way he did 2 days ago. A wave of déjà vu hit me.

Wait, did I just say that out loud.?

"Yes you did."

Whoops.

" I dumped him."

"I'm proud of ya"

"Why?"

He took both hands into his and said.

"Cuz you're finally standing up for yourself."

He enveloped my body into a bear hug. I blinked back tears as I hugged him back.

"Ooh a party? Can I join?"

I let go of tommy and my face brightened into a smile

"Dad!"

Maybe things will turn out alright after all........

*

*

*

*

*
One week later.

I was currently in my room eating chips staring at the huge flat screen TV in front of me.

I've been watching the same movie over and over again .

The other woman.

After I told Celeste what happened , she and Harley gave me time to grieve. What they didn't realize is that I would spend my time locked up in my room watching the same movie over and over again.

Yeah! You said it kate!

I know I'm a lunatic. I've been talking to the characters. Cheering them on.

The door to my room suddenly opened slightly and I saw someone's head poke in.  It was probably  my mom or dad. They often check up on me. To make sure I don't kill myself. I guess I must seem depressed to them.

I didn't pay attention. I was watching my favorite part. The part where Leslie Mann's character says "okay , this may sound wrong but I kinda want him to hurt."

"Kinda want him to hurt" I whispered to myself 

Ever since I dumped robin I've been imagining scenarios where I'd have my revenge.

Him crawling on the ground begging for my forgiveness....but I won't give it to him. I want to make him suffer.

And yes, it sounds wrong. But at this point in life its the only thing that feels right.

I should be packing . Tomorrow I'm finally moving out.

Yes, tomorrow I'll finally be independent. I have to get a job of my own , have my own salary, pay my own bills. I was excited.

So why was I moping?

It hurt to admit it but I still loved him. I know I shouldn't. But I do.