Chapter 7: extended

Colin's POV

"We won! We won! We won!" I looked down at Alana and snickered. We won our game against the Minnesota Vikings by two touchdowns. Yes! And now my baby girl is dancing around everyone and receiving high fives.

"Okay monkey stay here okay and don't get up" Clayton grabbed her and put her on a chair.

"Shouldn't we blindfold her?" I looked towards my teammates and nodded. I do not want her getting scarred for life. We are currently changing  in the locker room.

"Colin I can't see anything" she pouted.

"Baby girl it's only for a little bit okay" she nodded back. I hear some screams and cheering outside our door, when suddenly it barged open revealing a friend. I smiled widely and walked over to him and greeted him.

"What's up man!" I said while other members come and greet him.

"Nothin much. Was in the city and wanted to watch your game which was good. Good job." He smiled widely and greeted more members.

"So I hear you guys stay in the city for another two days want to meet up?" Before I said yes or no I looked at Alana.

"Um. I'll let you know"

"Cool." His gaze looked upon the room until he landed on Alana and frowned.

"Um Colin why is that little girl blindfolded?"

"So she doesn't see anything she isn't suppose to"

He shrugged and did a double take. "She the little girl who magically appeared on your bus?"

"How did you know?" Slightly worried someone spotted her.

He laughed. "Reggie told me" Of Course he did.

"Cole can I take this off now?" Alana whined. I looked around and everyone was decent.

"Okay baby girl" She replied with a smile but was struggling to untie the blindfold.

"Here I got it"

"Thank you" He took off the blindfold and she turned around and froze.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Everyone rushed over to her.

"What happened?" "Is she okay" They all surrounded her. Until she spoke.

"Y-Your Blake Grifon!" A moment of silence passed through until we all laughed.

"What?" She asked. Blake bent down to her height and smiled.

"Griffin" She tilted her head confused. "Griffin. That's how you say it." She furrowed his eyebrows not convinced, but nodded.

"So your Alana right? Reggie has been talking about you" She blushed and looked at the ground. He picked her up and sat down on the chair she previously sat on.

"I'm a big fan of basketball too" Alana replied after blushing.

"Really?"

"Yup my daddy makes me watch the games with him"

"Well your dad seems pretty cool"

"He is!" She turned to me and lifted her arms. And I happily took her and hugged her close to me.

"So what hotel are you guys staying at today?" Blake asked us.

"Same one we are staying at, the Paradise Lot" Blake nodded.

"Cool! We all can go to the carnival that came yesterday. CP ( Chris Paul) wanted to go visit there."

"Can we go cole please! I want to go and see Chris!" Alana exclaimed and looked at me with her puppy. Who can deny those puppy eyes.