[ ENGLAND X READER ] Video Games

"(Y/N). Get off that contraption!"

"What?" You look up from your 3DS.

"You've been on that thing all day!" He walks over to you, trying to grab it, when you jerked it away from him.

"Oh no, bubsy. You ain't taking my wife." You say shoving it down your shirt.

"Wife...?" He raises his eyebrow.

"You never heard that."

"Yeah, ok. But you are on that thing all the damn time! What are you even playing?!"

"Fire Emblem Awakening."

"And why is that so addicting?"

"I must level up everyone. EVERYONE." You say the last one very slowly.

"But you are on that thing all the time! I have to eat dinner with you, and you're just sitting there, nose deep, in that silly game!" He puts his hands on his hips.

"You should try it then! It has a very fantasy like world, so I don't see why you wouldn't like it." You smile and hold it out to him. He sighs and sits next to you.

"Fine. But only until I can't handle it anymore."

"Deal!"

--- An hour later ---

"Try not to use Fredrick too much. A lot of the other characters end up being stronger than him."

"But he's the strongest now! I don't want to lose!"

"You just might lose with that name you gave your avatar."

"Sir Charles? What's so wrong with that?"

"It's so stereotypical."

"That's rude!" He gives you a dirty look.

"Whatever. Go to the next chapter." He does as you say, and instantly goes pale.

"B-but they're so much stronger than me!" He gives you a worried look.

"By two levels. Calm down." You pinch the bridge of your nose.

"I don't want to die yet!"

"I'm starting to regret my decision." You sigh.

"Fine, I'll stop panicking." He tries to complete the level, but fails, to no surprise.

"Alright I'm done, here you go." He tosses you your 3DS.

"It's okay Arthur. I've failed a lot during this game. Mainly in the later chapters, such as 15 and up." You laugh and pat his back.

"Fine, whatever." He chuckles.

-- the next day --

You were on the couch, now three more whole chapters ahead then you were yesterday, when suddenly Arthur walks in.

"What can I do you for? Artie?" You look up at him with a goofy smile.

"C-can I try that chapter again...?" He blushes nervously.

I've created a monster. You thought.

----------

Such beauty

Such grace

I didn't actually write this is choir this time !

Yaaaaass

And no picture cos fuck you

Here comes the unicorn!

Zinga-Ding-Ding!

Stay mother fucking toasty my bros!

♪('ε` ) Marcie