TEENAGER! ROMANO X NEGLECTED! LITTLE SISTER! READER Love You Too Roma.

This will be different

Just cos'

-----------

"Feli? Where's big brother Romano? Shouldn't he be home?" You ask. Feli shrugs.

"I know. It's not like him to stay out so late." He walks over to the door. You look at the clock hanging by the dinner table.

9:47 p.m.

He usually is home by 8:30. Which isn't bad for Romano. But he is unusually late today. This worried you. You love your big brother. More than anything. So it's only natural that you would worry.

The door soon swung open, almost smacking Feli in the face. Surely enough, Romano was fine.

"Big brother! Are you okay? You're late!" You ran up to him in attempt to hug him, when he grabbed your forehead and pushes you off to the side.

"Out of the way runt, I smell food." He says flatly.

Remember how you love your big brother so much?

Yeah, we aren't sure if he feels the same.

One reason might be that all of his friends seemed to pay attention to you if he brought you anywhere. You looked alot like your older brothers. You had the same curl and everything, only yours was on the very top of your head. Alot like Canada's.

Feli walked over to you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Are you okay bella?" He asks.

"Yeah. I don't hurt physically you know." You sighed.

"I'm sure it's just the hormones! He will soon come to love you as much as I do (Name)!" He says hugging you.

"You're the only person who actually loves me, Feli." You say with a sniff. He thumps your forehead.

"That's not true bella! I'm sure deep down in that heart of his, he really does love you."

You sigh. You look over to Romano to see him stuffing his face with the food you and Feli made for him. You wondered.

Does he actually love me? What if he doesn't? would I be waisting my time trying to get him to?

"Why are you staring at me?" Romano says looking at you.

"Oh...n-nothing." You stutter.

Feli skips over to him.

"Y'know, (Name) helped me make dinner today." Feli says. Roma raises his eyebrows.

"Oh really? Is that what that bitter taste is?" He says. You sigh and look down.

"That's not nice! You need to be a better brother to (Name)!" He says. Roma sighs and walks off. Feli walks over to you.

"It's okay Bella. You need to go to bed. It's already 10. " You go to your room and put on your pajamas.

Hopefully school will be nice than Romano tomorrow.

You thought.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Alrighty (Name) it's time to get up Bella~!" Feli shouted as he slammed the door open, causing you to nearly fall out of your bed.

"Please don't yell like that Feli! You scared the crap outta me!" You mumble. He smiles and walks to your bed. Poking your cheek when he got there.

"Feli." You mumble.

"Yes Bella~?" He replies.

"How are you so happy all the time...?" You muffle into your pillow.

"I really don't know Bella. I... Just am." He pulled you off your bed.

"I already made breakfast Bella." He says walking you to the kitchen. You see Roma already sitting there just eating the day away.

"G-good morning big brother." You say sitting across the table from him.

He stayed silent. You sigh.

This is just like any other morning. You try to talk to him and he just scoffs. If your lucky. You continued to eat your breakfast in silence.

After about ten minutes, you finish, and go to get dressed. You put on your uniform and go back to the living room, and look at Feli, who was already in uniform as well.

"Are you ready bella?" He asks.

"Of course Feli. Lets go." You reply.

You both then walk out the front door, Roma trailing behind.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

You were at your locker, ya know, grabbing a textbook that weighs as much as you do, when three guys surrounded you, trapping you. You looked up.

The Bad Touch Trio.

Great.

"Hello fräulein." Gilbert said.

"Um. Hi?" You said giving him a weird stare.

"You know. We've had our eye on you for a while now." Francis said. You gulped.

You actually didn't talk to them all that much. Except for Antonio.

"We want you. (Name). " Gilbert said. Antonio noticed the worried look in your eyes, and pulled Gilbert by his arm.

"Leave the chica alone. She isn't interested." Gilbert shrugged him off. He placed a hand on your jaw.

"So what do you say? fräulein?" He rubbed his thumb across your lips. You effectively bit it.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He grabbed your uniform collar.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" He brought his fist back, ready to punch you. You closed your eyes and screamed.

But that punch never came. You only heard thuds come from around you, and a shout of " GET AWAY FROM HER YOU FUCKER". You opened your eyes to see Gilbert on the floor, Romano standing there, angrily.

"Keep your filthy hands of my little sister." He said.

You were in a complete state of shock. As well as Antonio and Francis. Did... Roma just save you...? You couldn't believe it.

Gilbert stood up and started to run off. Antonio and Francis soon trailing behind. Roma turns to you and walks up to you.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

You started to tear up.

"Thanks to you!" You nearly shout.

"Then get to class already." He then ruffled your head and walked off.

Maybe... You were wrong... about what he thinks about you.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

AWWWWWW

THAT WAS SO CUTE AKDJFIJSND

#tsundereRomanoforthewin

HERE COMES THE UNICORN!

Zinga-Ding-Ding!

Stay mother fucking toasty bros!

♪('ε` ) Marcie