Chapter 16 - The Ball

I was getting dressed for the ball. I was gonna meet them there. Kevin's parents. I slipped on some underwear and a bra. I slipped on my  purple dress and I got my purple pumps. I went downstairs to meet Kevin. He wore his black tux and he looked devilisly sexy. I walked downstairs and Kevin smiled at me. I ran into his embrace. 

"You look.......look.....stunning!!!"

"Aww thanks you look stunning too"

He pecked me on the lips and handed me a plastic bag. My purple slippers were in there. I smiled at him and went outside. I had asked him to pack them because heels and I are sworn enemies. We entered his car and drove off to the address his father gave him. It was a whole shouting contest. 

"You look amazing Madison"

I giggled "Thanks you too"

"I clean up pretty good"

I rolled my eyes. We reached our destination and the place was like a castle. We walked up the driveway and Kevin threw his keys to a man. He parks the car somewhere I don't know. Kevin led me inside. He walked straight to his parents. I placed a smile on my face.

"Dad, mom this is Madison Madison my mom and dad"

"Hello Madison" his mother greeted me

"Madison! It's a pleasure to meet you!" his father greeted me

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Matthews"

"She your real mate Kevin?"

My smile faded. His wife nugded him in the side. I could tell Kevin was pissed with his dad now. I just smiled at his pathetic excuse of a father. Kevin sidehugged me and turned to leave. But...

"Come on going to leave after a small joke?"

"I don't take those things as jokes and you should know that"

Kevin wasn't even trying to hide his anger.

"Well I don't"

"Come on Madison"

"Madison why don't you stay and let Kevin wander about whatever foolishness he has to do"

Kevin looked at his father and clenched his jaw. I kissed him on it and he realeased it looking down on me. I could see the anger in his eyes. His dad grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from him. Kevin was even angrier. This gonna be a loooooooooooooooooong night........Help Me..............

                                                            ----------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! So my sister was lecturing me about her just meeting his parents. Well the reason she didn't was because his parents were out of town. And came back at chapter 13. But I just wanted to say VOTE AND COMMENT AND ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Pic of madison's dress