Chapter 18 - I'm Gonna Be Eighteen Soon

The man's name was Frank. He had come to take my dad to prison for gang challenge. He challenged a gang for 400,000 to kill my mom. He figured my dad would be with me so he came to my house. He didn't know what he looked like so he assumed Kevin was my dad. He apolozied for attacking him and left. Kevin went into the kitchen to get some food for us. I switched on the tv. To my surprise there was my dad in handcuffs.

"KEVIN COME LOOK AT THIS"

He came into the room and his eyes went straight to the tv. He mouth dropped and sat beside me. I turned up the volume

'Mr.Wilson has murdered Mrs. Wilson in the favour of money. He is therefore under arrest for breaking the law. His daughter Madison Wilson will be placed in a foster home if she has not yet reached the age of eighteen'

If I wasn't eighteen....But i'll be eighteen tomorrow. Hope they accept it. I looked at Kevin but his eyes were still focused on the tv. I heard the microwave go off and I got up to see what lazy snack Kevin prepared. I opened the microwave to find two plates covering something. I took it out and damn was it hot! I placed it on the counter and took of the top plate. There lay two bread and melted cheese sandwichs. I sighed and went to the fridge. I picked out the ingredients to make lasagna. I was almost done when Kevin walked in picking up one of the sandwichs.

"What you cooking?"

"Lasagna"

"Oh"

"You were that lazy to make something proper?"

I turned off the stove and took out the lasagna and grabbed some plates from the cupboard. Kevin went and brought soe plates here.

"Gosh is it bad that I made cheese and bread?"

"No it's lazy"

He laughed and came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing me on my neck. I was overcome and surprise that I dropped he plates making a loud clash. I leaned into him wating more. I spun around and met his lips. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me into the living room placing me on the couch. He switched off the tv. I started to grind against him. He moaned and took of my dress and panties. I took off his shirt breaking the kiss. He went to my neck and started sucking on my neck. I was fumling with his belt. He pushed my hands away and unbuckled his belt. He got up and took of his pants and boxers. I coud tell his length was hard.

"You do remember the lasgna Kevin?"

"F*ck that"

He picked me up and carried me upstairs. He placed me on the bed and I rolled us over. I went down to his length. I stroked it a few times. He was getting harder and harder. I lent down and pulled him in my mouth. It felt so good. After sucking him a while I came up and he rolled us over. He pushed inside of me and I screamed his name. He thrusted inside of me and it felt good. He came inside of me and then he collapsed beside of me.

"You don't know how much I love you right now"

"I love you too"

"Now let's eat"

I giggled and got up and slipped on some panties and put on my robe and went downstairs to 'eat'..lol

---------------------

Hope you enjoyed!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT