Chapter 5 - My Mate Meets My Mother

Here i was walking home with Kevin. Today at school Lilah hired some guys to beat me up but Kevin stopped it right in time. We laughing about how she lost her popularity because her dad quit his job at the school. To my surprise Kevin's dad bought it so now he rules the school along side with me. 

"Kevin, just a few days ago I hated your guts and now i'm here laughing and walking home with you"

"I know right it feels kinda weird"

"Yeah hope my mom accepts you"

"She has to Alpha's orders"

"Hey listen to this"

I took out my ipod, put one earphone in my ears on in his and put it on 'Firework' by Katy Perry 

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag

Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin

Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in

Do you ever feel already buried deep

Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you

'Cause there's a spark in you

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine

Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause baby you're a firework

He bobbed his head to the beat and I danced a little. I loved this song. It would always let me forget about everything and be in my own little world. We reached my house and I was dancing like crazy while Kevin laughed at me. It's not my fault I have amazing dance skills. I took out my key hoping my mom wouldn't there. All of sudden the song 'Dynamite' started playing. I looked at Kevin. He had his eyes closed mouthing the words. CUTE!!! I pushed open the door making a small creek go through the small house. He had open his eyes by this time and looked around the place. I started up the stairs when I heard this loud scream. I spun around and saw my mom staring at Kevin. She looked between Kevin and I. She looked back at me with her eyes fulled with fury and anger. That's when all hell broke loose. 

                                                            -----------------------------------------

Hey guys thought this was a perfect ending. I have a big surprise for you next chapter. SHOCKER!! VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ!!!!