Chapter 11 - Sock It Or Lock It

Madison's POV

Kevin and I were walking down the hall but this time chatters continued and students paid no attention to our appearance. I really liked that.The doctor said I only had two more days until I can freely.....do it with Kevin. WE WERE NOT DOING IT!! Kevin stopped at his locker and I went to mine. Lilah walked over to me and grabbed my arm. I tried freeing myself but i didn't get loose one bit. I was thrown to two musclar guys then I screamed.

"KEVIN!! KEVIN!!! KEV-"

They stopped my screams putting their hand over my mouth. I licked their hands but instead I licked gloves. BAD TASTE PEOPLE!! They dragged me away and of course Lilah warned no one to say anything. They carried me to the back of the school. They were going down some steps and the place was dark. I said something but their hands muffled the sound so they didn't hear. Suddenly light filled the room. In the corner there was a bed. What is a bed doing- OH MY GOD!!! THEY WERE GONNA RAPE ME. I started to thrash and struggle but they kept me in a firm grip. Lilah came down smirking followed by two boys holding Kevin. He had a scowl on his face then his eyes landed on me. His eyes narrowed in horror. He turned his gaze towards Lilah. His eyes softened with sadness and he began to thrash harder. The boys holding me threw me on the bed. I took that as my chance to run but he caught me and tied me to the bed. They removed the kerchief from Kevin's mouth.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS MADISON DOING HERE?!?!"

"Oh she's just gonna have fun with my boys"

"NO LET HER GO"

"Never"

"Please..." He began to cry.

"Hmmm.......I'll make a deal with you....you sleep with me or she gets it"

"I'll............"

"KEVIN NO!!!"

"I'll sleep with you"

"Excellent choice"

"Kevin...."

"I still love you M"

The boys came over to me. Lilah stopped them and whispered something in their ears. They smiled and went towards me. I looked past them to find Kevin looking at me loosing the first button on his shirt. He held sorrow in his eyes. I looked back at the boys and found them undressing me. Kevin saw and ran forward but the other guys held him back. He looked at Lilah furiously.

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HER?!?!?!"

"Raping her"

"But you said......"

"Yeah yeah but you have to keep your side of the bargain and sleep with me"

"No you have to keep your side of the bargain too"

"No not really"

One of the boys climbed untop of me. He started to kiss me. I tried hard to get my hands free but they won't budge. He placed kisses down my neck he was about to suck on it and enter me but the principal shoved him back. The boy looked surprised and his dad didn't look so happy either. Kevin ran over to me and untied me. Before giving me a chance to dress he showered me with kisses. 

"Uh Kevin can I get dressed"

He blushed. Aw cute "S-s-sure"

Before he turned around his eyes raked my body and he smiled. I took up my clothes and I got dressed. I realized we were the only ones left. I cleared my throat and he turned around. Maybe he forogt his shirt was open or was just waiting for my reaction.