Chapter 10

Louis' P.O.V.

Liam told me to run. so i did. I'm the only one left. I am running as fast as i can. i hope, no i know that Liam killed her and died. At least he's free now. I reach the front door. I push it open and run down the path that leads out of the forest. the path leads through a grave yard. There are so many people. I stop in front of four graves. the names stand out as i read them over and over again. Harry Styles '12-04-2015' , Zayn Malik '16-04-2015' , Niall Horan '22-04-2013' , and liam Payne '22-04-2015' I fall on my knees, sobbing. I can't live without them, they are like my brothers. The forest is silent, nothing but me the graves and silence. My brothers... I grab my knife and look at it. I hold it in front of my chest and push it through my heart.

Darkness becomes illuminated. I'm in heaven, which means dead, which suggests i''ll meet Harry. ''Hey, Lou.'' Speak of the devil. ''Hey, haz. i missed you.'' I say. ''we missed youyou too, i missed you the most of all.'' He smiles. the others are standing behind him. ''Are you coming?'' Harry asks, reaching out his hand. I take his hand and nod. we found eachother back. We are five again and... It's game over.

*The end* (Or isn't it?)

The killer's P.O.V.

One direction is dead. I killed them, all of them, regardless and motionless. I have to find the next ones. People, people to play my traps and games. And i have some thoughts about it. Yeah, it will be ...

YOUTUBERS!!!

*THE END* (See you in part two)

The illuminated Darknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें