Chapter 6

Yo yo yo I'm Michelle aka Alcyone (Chap 3), plz read our story and tell all your goffik friends

Snaps was right, we needed to restore the Emo Trinity. But that would take time, and there were more urgent matters at hand.
"AARRGHH!" Jericho continued to writhe on the floor. Infected blood was shooting out of him like a dramatic fountain, and everybody jumped back so that they didn't get heroin blood on them.
"What are you f***ers doing!?" Hagrid  walked up behind Snape. Hagrid is a super poser, sometimes he's a really fashionable goth and wears eyeliner, but Lestatia had snuck down to his hut once, and saw super preppy posters. He even had a fluffy pink rug, and a Justin Bieber cutout!. "I thought I heard someone mention the Trini- whaaaat is going on" he said, looking at Jericho's blood covered cloak.
" he's a vampire, and he drunk Dobs blood"." said Alcyone.
" Ah" said Hagrid. "Dob was on herion, wasn't he? Don't answer that of course he was I recommended it to him" A sly smile spread across his face.
"A vampire hey?" He said to Jericho. "Well well well. Surely you know what happens when a vampire drinks heroin." The crowd surrounding he club stared up at him with eyes more blank than usual (most of their eyes were normally blank because all of the huffelpuffs gryffindirs and ravenclaws had been hypnotised by someone you'll meet later).
"When a vampire drinks heroin blood, he slowly because preppy. He'll be fine for now once all the heroin blood flies from his body, but after that, every now and then he'll get little twitches of prep"
Dumbledore smiled.
"Soon he shall be ours"
"TO THE TRINITY!!!" Shouted the Goth Club, and Modoc and Alcyone each grabbed one of Jericho's arms and they all gothically sprinted out of the hall