Chapter 2

AN: Hey gys i'm tash and i m a real goffik. please liek hour stori, and we wil maik more. and dont fogit 2 commnt. ok thnx. oh and ty 2 goffik frnds 4 da edit. ily

Chapter 2

"What?" we all chorused depressingly.
Zinnia was wearing dark combat boots with pink leather fishnets, a leather jacket imported from Transylvania, and twenty pairs of earrings for each ear cos she is an elf and she has big ears. Elves can see stuff from the back of their heads and can fight really well. Except for one time of the year....
Jericho was wearing dark baggy sweatpants, and a big BvB t-shirt with all the band members onit (An: if u don't know who black veil brides is, u r a fking pser and shld f off.) They brought out his eyes and made him look rly hot and depressing.
Lestatia was wearing a goffik dress with lace sleeves and a long black shirt and leggings. Her face was covered in black eyeliner and white foundation.
Modok was wearing tight black jeans, and a my chemical romance t-shirt (preps go away) He had black eyeshadow and nail polish on. (Everyone, shutup it's normal and cool. If you're not a goff then f off)

Alcyone was saying something.
"There's a preppy kid in our seats..."
Suddenly, Jericho hissed like a tyrannosaurs reximus, Modoc started clubbing himself in the head repeatedly, Zinnia started cutting off the doll's head and Lestatia walked into the walls.
It was chaotik.

"Guys ples calm down!!" Jericho said in a goffik tone.
"No! Preps are the spawn of Angels......." Zinnia stabbed the doll ferociously. She hacked at the heart, and the head, and the knees.... leaving the old Barbie doll as dead as the prep.

"Alcyone, it's your turn. You go take care of this prep..."

Alcyone hissed. She stalked away antsily and headed toward the prep.....

(AN: Sry about the short chptr gys wer wud i b wo u. cming up is alycone's meting wiif da prep so stey tund!)