Chapter 4

AN/ Hey goffs, it's Heidi from chappy 1 again. XP enjoy the chap and look out for a new mini fic soon :O.

The pudding quivered in his ear like majestic diarrhoea (you get the picture, even though the ear is not the typical body part associated with weak bowel movements) before taking its final form as a giant, repugnant, terrifying mushroom.

Lestatia took off her Goth cloak. She and Jericho were still covered in blood from the bathroom incident. All the preps in the hall looked at her in fear. "That was anticlimactic. I though something interesting would happen."

"I AM A GOBLIN!" James shouted.

The entire hall groaned. "James u prep." a voice shouted "we literally said just this morning at our meeting, do NOT tell the Goth club that we are goblins." It was Albus.

"Goblins seems like one of the less scary mythical creatures." Modoc declared.

"That's what they want you to think." Alcyone hissed back. She had paled from alabaster white to double strength alabaster. "Goblins are the only thing that can completely destroy the world."

"Damn straight." Dob, Albus' prodigial trainee goblin laughed preppily. He was wearing pink nail polish and had an 'I love Hillary duff' temporary tattoo on his arm. He was not wearing any clothes because no one had given him any. "You will never defeat the goblins against goth societeties' plan to destroy goth culture!"

"DOB!" Albus yelled.

"Yeah, and we will destroy the three pillars of goth life, and the goth club will crumble and join the goblin army to defeat the world." He continued

"Three pillars?" Alcyone gasped. "You don't mean the emo trinity, do you?"

Jericho decided that he'd had enough then, and launched at Dob, draining him of his blood.

"SHIIIIIIIITTTT!" He declared as blood sprayed around the hall. He looked up and the pupils of his gothic crimson eyes dilated.

"Oh no. oh no, oh no, oh no." Zinnia muttered.

"What?" Albus asked prepilly.

"Dob was on heroin." Lestatia stated as she backed out of the great hall. "and all Satanists know what happens when a vampire drinks blood that is infected with heroin..."

Jericho let out a terrible screech, "luciFAAAARRRRR!"