Chapter 33 - by EmmaWeasleyBarton

Elena's POV 

 I sat in my window next to my bed watching. I wasn't surprised to hear she still didn't want to see me. I just wanted to see for myself if she was. I hated myself for what I did. I knew I'd find away for her to forgive me. I got up and went to bed. I was almost a sleep when I heard screaming. It scared me so much I fell out of bed. We were soon called out of our rooms and into the great hall. Ron had said that he woke up and saw Sirius Black by his bed staring at him. I was slightly terrified. I didn't want him to hurt Harry or Rae. I saw Fred and George and went up to them worried. 

"Is Rae okay?" I asked worried. She wasn't able to run away from Sirius if he caught her. I knew Fred and George would help her if they could. 

 "Yes, Rae for the millionth time, is fine," George shot. I took a step back. I quickly turned and went to find Harry. I was trying not to cry and I found Harry and was glad to know he was safe. I laid down next to Hermione and Angelina and went to sleep. I had that same nightmare again. I quickly got changed the next day and I avoided the twins as much as possible which wasn't hard as I hid in the library the whole day. Hermione found me there. 

 "The twins were looking for you," she said to me while I was reading. I looked at her wearily from the top of the book. 

"George said he wanted to apologize for yelling at you last night," she just shrugged. 

 "I don't care if he apologizes. I forgave him. I'm just staying out of their way. I hurt them too bad. I need to earn their forgiveness as well as Rae's. I have been bothering them constantly because I have been asking how my sister is." 

She nodded and took my hand.

"They'll forgive you eventually." 

We both started studying and enjoying our day together. I finished almost all my homework by the time dinner was done. I was starving. I had skipped breakfast and dinner because I had been doing my work and been studying. Fred and George were sitting next to Ron when Hermione and I came in. We sat next to Harry and Neville. The twins looked up and saw that I was reading for transfiguration. Fred decided to throw Ron's mashed potatoes at my book. I glared as I wiped my book down and suddenly George flicked Ron's mashed potatoes at my face. I wiped my face off and looked at them. 

"May I help you boys?" I asked as nicely as I could. George smiled apologetically and started to say something. 

"I know you're sorry," I sighed. "I've already forgiven you. I won't keep asking about Rae. I know she doesn't want to see me. I get that," my heart was breaking and I got up. I quickly went to the dorms and finished my reading there. I fell asleep reading.