Windmill and Tulips [8]

Lame UD guys!! I had a writer's block for days now so I tried really hard to update this so...I'm really sorry is this isn't good or what.

But anyway, if it's okay, please vote, comment and share :) Thanks!

__________________________________________

(Seth)

“Ace! Wyatt’s checking out your chick!”

I spun around as I heard my team mate, Ceasar Tucker calling me. They nicknamed me Ace for some unknown reason. Well…I think I’m the only one who doesn’t know why in the world they’re calling me like that.

“Chick? Whoa! Finally! Our dear Ace has finally gotten himself a treat!” that would be John Warren.

Treat??

My chick? Treat? I don’t have any woman, Ceasar.” I went back on changing into my usual flannel shirt and capris. But I kept getting weird prickling sensation at the back of my neck. “Guys. Seriously. Stop staring at me.”

“Can’t help it, Ace. It’s been such a long time since you laid your eyes on a girl.” Elvin Shaw, my fellow forward man.

Completely irritated, I slammed open my locker. “I told you, I don’t have any. Stop it or I’ll slit your throats right now.”

With this, they all laughed and didn’t utter a word anymore and continued changing into their casual clothes.

The game ended with luck on our side. The other team was good but their goalkeeper is a bit…well…slow. Whenever I’m to take the kick, he would totally black out and let me score.

He won’t move an inch and would just stare at me like I’m some alien or what. I don’t get it.

“Anyway, who’s the brunette? She’s probably the only beauty who doesn’t seem to give a shit about you.”

“Oh. You must be talking about our new freeloader.” I grabbed my towel and stuffed it inside my bag. “That would be Jazelle Young. Hit on her if you want. I don’t really care.”

Ceasar leaned against the locker, his arms crossed. “Really?” he sneered.

“Like, yeah? It’s not like she’s mine to begin with.”

“Cool! I got the Ace’s permission!” He happily called out and slumped his backpack on his shoulder. “Introduce me!”

“Me too!” oh man. Ceasar and his loud mouth.

If you can hit on her, that is.

“Yeah. Yeah. Do what you want! But anyway, what’s up with the boy…uhh…what’s his name again? Wyatt?”

“Yeah Wyatt. He’s a total pain in the neck, if you ask me. He’s not that bad since he totally got the looks and the swag. The problem for us is…girls love him.”

My brows met. “So?”

Ceasar gaped at me and punched my arm. “What do you mean, so? He’s a lady killer! You’ll totally lose your chick if he gets too close! The only difference between the both of you is that he doesn’t ignore them. That’s what chicks like. Their crush giving them attention.”

Elvin shut his locker. “True. My girlfriend dumped me for him. She seems to say hi to him one time and he greeted her back. That’s when she broke loose of me.” As he went out, I couldn’t help but shake my head. What’s up with women these days who couldn’t even stay on a relationship with one guy?