Windmill and Tulips [1]

Writing an English Novel is not a first time for me but this will be the first time I will be publishing it online. I know that this will have wrong grammars and dull dialogues but please do bear with it. I am not that confident with my english but I am trying ^^

Please do comment and please please tell me what you think about it. Thanks a lot!!

This is dedicated to miss Fallenbabybubu, as she is my number one inspiration of writing in English. I really hope I could be as good as her in the future :)

______________________________________________________

“Zelle. Dad’s waiting for you downstairs.”

    The moment I heard him call outside, I immediately finished taking my shower and put on my underwear. Why does he always come at the wrong time?

     “’kay!” I replied, loud enough for him to hear. After wrapping up my wet hair with the towel, I went out and there stood the record holder of being the gorgeous man ever. But the moment he saw me, his eyes narrowed and he seem to choke on his own saliva.

     “Jesus! Zelle! Put some clothes on!” he flinched, looking away.

     I frowned, glancing down my body. “What? What wrong?”

     “Don’t what me, Jazelle. Don’t go out wearing just your underwear when there is a man around!”

     Cocking my head to the side, I placed a hand on my hip. “Well, you were the one who went inside my room in the first place, Zach. Plus you already saw me naked a lot of times before. We even used to shower together.” I said, covering myself with the towel I just wrapped my hair with.

     “That was when we were kids.” He said, in a-matter-of-factly tone.

      I rolled my eyes. “Where’s dad?”

     Zach peered at me, making sure I was covering most of my flesh. He’s being such a kid. “At the garden. He’s really excited to take you to the museum.”

     “Ugh. Museums! Who ever invented that stuff should’ve took that idea to his grave.”

     “Hey. Don’t say that. Several of my photos is displayed there.”

     Whoa. Zacharias Young? A photographer? Who would have known? The last time I saw him is he was being a nerd that always hid behind his twin sister. Now he’s all grown up and he too mouth-drooling handsome.

     I eyed him, my lips twisting into a smirk. Zach slumped down my king size bed, looking around as if this was the first time he went inside my room. I walked to him, wrapping my hands around his neck, leaning down to him.

     “Well. My dear Zach’s achieved his dream of becoming a well-known photographer. You should at least take a picture of me, Zach. It would become such a huge hit.” I whispered, locking my gaze onto his. But he didn’t seem taken aback. “Especially when you know I am so popular.”

     I smiled as I felt his arms wrap around my waist. “Jazelle Alexa Lopez-Young. How many times do I have to tell you to stop hitting on your brother?”

     My seductive smile faded and I straightened myself up, reached out to his hair and ruined it. “Step-brother.” I corrected. I went inside my walk-in closet and started dressing up whatever comes to sight. “We aren’t even related by blood.”

     “Not a reason. We grew up together knowing we are real siblings. We just learned the truth last week.” I heard him say. Geez. That asshole really can’t take a joke.