Windmill and Tulips [6]

Sorry for the slow update! I have two on-going Tagalog novels so it's really hard to write this :) But I hope you all still like it :)

________________________________________

(Jazelle)

“This one here will be your room.”

Seth opened the door, revealing a small but neatly kept room with a single bed topped with newly pressed bed sheets. I went inside to get a good look and no matter how I think about it…this is too small for my taste.

Compared to my room back at our mansion, this is just 1/3 of it. This has a closet that I bet even all my clothes won’t fit. This doesn’t even have a bathroom of its own.

Don’t tell me I have to go outside just to take a bath?

“By the way, the nearest bathroom is inside my room which is just beside yours.” Seth said, opening the blinds. “So you’ll have to go down the stairs just to take a pee.”

Frowning, I sat down on the bed. “Why don’t I get the room with a bathroom? You know how I am raised.”

“Well, if your fine with cleaning up my hell of a room, taking off my under wears, clothes and my trophies from my cabinets and if you’re fine with staying in a room filled with my scent then be my guest.”

Well…if it’s your scent, I can manage.

Oh damn it. Now what? Now that I’m here, there’s probably no turning back. God. Thirteen people crowding up in such a small house. I don’t even know where the other kids sleep.

“Was this room…vacant before I got here?” I asked, watching him trying to open the window which I bet is broken from rust.

“Nope. The twins, Roxy and Rory, and Lavi shared this room.”

“Where are they staying now?”

“My room.” He muttered as he finally got the window to open. His arms are now covered in orange powder but he didn’t seem to mind. If that was me, I’d probably freak out. Who knows it might have some kind of insect on it.

“Oh.”

He walked towards the door opening it. “Don’t worry. They don’t mind at all.” He said and closed the door behind him.

Somehow I feel sorry for those three kids. This was their room but I came and I almost look like I took this from them just because I’m formerly a rich kid.

I lay on my side, curling into a ball. I’m not dreaming right? This is all true. If only I could make myself believe that this is just a bad dream. Feeling sick of them longing feeling, I decided to put my clothes inside my closet.

I was just putting a dozen shirts inside when I gave up. I can’t do this. I don’t even know how to fix anything. I just sat there, completely lost. Probably I’ll just let these on my bag for the meantime.

“Hey. Dinner’s ready.”

I jumped when Seth suddenly peaked inside. “L-Lunch? It was just…I think 8 when we got here.”

Seth’s eyebrows shot up and his gaze dropped to my clothes scattered around me. Letting out a deep throaty sigh, he stepped inside and sat down beside me. He began reaching out for my clothes.

“I should have known.” He muttered under his breath. “Here, put this on the drawer and this one…hang it on that pole over there.”

Ignoring the thought that he’s actually folding my lacy bras and underwear neatly on his lap, I did what he told me. After all, he’s experienced in this kinds of things.