Chapter 6

hello everyone ... okay so no i didn't forget about this story, iim just writing finals so I'm trying to pass, i do apologise for the long wait.

This is more of a drabble, but the next chapter will be a lot longer, i promise. Please please comment and let me know what you think. 

P.S - first comment gets a dedication x

Thank you, enjoy reading x

Ages: Harry - 16, Niall - 13

**********************************************************************************

Chapter 6

Harry and I had gotten home from the movie (which I didn't watch at all) and were now lying in his bed. No matter how old we got we never stopped sleeping in the same bad, even if it was a bit of a squeeze.

Harry was telling me about a girl he liked which was the most painful thing to listen to. "She's gorgeous, Ni are you listening to me?" that snapped me out of my jealous thoughts. "Yeah harry I heard." I answered dejectedly.

"Wait, are you jealous? Is that why you're not even listening?" I immediately paled. HOW COULD HARRY KNOW THAT I LIKED HIM? "erm, I .. well, erm." Not much was coming out of my mouth no matter how hard I tried. Harry grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him, making the bed squeak slightly beneath us.

I'm not gonna lie, I was slightly confused. Did this mean that he returned my feelings for him? "Niall, don't worry, I'll never leave you, you're best friends. No girl will ever come between us, I promise. Love you Ni." Well. There it was. The friend zone. And I so far inside it, I was practically family zone in Harry's eyes.

I chose that moment to shuffle closer to him, breathe his scent in deeper and clench my fingers around his shirt. I guess that this would have to do for now. If Harry as my friend was all I could get then I would take as much as I needed. Maybe one day he could see me the way I saw him. 

************************************************************************

P.S - first comment gets a dedication x

VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE xx