Chapter 5

hello everyone! :)

This chapter is dedicated bigspoonlitlespoon x

Okay things are finally moving along in my opinion, there is a little confession in this chapter. Let the drama finally begin *rubs hands* Please please comment and let me know what you think.
Thank you, enjoy reading x

Ages: Harry - 16, Niall - 13

***************************************************************************************************

Niall's POV

"Niall, Harry is coming to get you in 10 minutes are you ready?" I was absolutely freaking out for this evening with Harry. He'd recently got his license and had become my chauffer almost, but he actually enjoyed it because he "felt like a proper adult driving around." He drove us to and from school since I had started high school with him. Tonight he wanted to go out to the drive through and then we would go back to his.

My phone lit up with a message from Harry that read, "Let's go, bae and I are here." He had taken to calling his car 'bae', which in my opinion was stupid, but hey, that was Harry for you. I ran out the door, bidding farewell to my mum.  I jumped into Harry's car and slammed the door. "Ni what did I say about slamming the door, she's sensitive okay" Harry was so dramatic I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Say you're sorry to her."  I looked at Harry as if he was crazy. "You're kidding right?" he simply glared back at me his eyes boring into mine. I sighed, I couldn't believe that this child was 16, and older than me might I add.  "I'm sorry." I choked out between chuckles. "Thank you now lets go! We need to go and get a good spot."

The whole drive there I was stuck in my thoughts wondering how Harry would take my big news. I was so scared that he'd react badly and stop being my friend. Technically it was his fault I was even having this problem. How would I even handle life without Harry in it? He's all I've known since birth.

"Niall love, we're here. Are you okay? You seem a little out of it." Dammit! He'd obviously noticed my off mood.  "Yeah I'm fine." I had to calm myself down before I could even tell him.

We got to the drive through ground and got a good space a good distance from the screen and then Harry ordered some snacks for us. I think I could do it. I could tell Harry. "I wish finding the station was a bit easier, I wonder how our parents did this back in the day."  Harry said as he adjusted the radio frequency to the movie and bit into some popcorn.

"Harry." I called getting his attention. "Yes Ni?" he turned his body to face me and reduced the volume so that he could listen intently. This is one of the things I loved most about Harry, he was so willing to listen to anything anybody wanted to say, he didn't even need to answer but knowing that I had 101% of his attention was always lovely. 

"We're best friends no matter what right?" I was starting to bite my nails, a bad nervous habit I'd developed over the years. "Yeah of course Ni, tell me what's on your mind." Okay this is it. It's now or never.  "Please don't think I'm weird or like disown me or anything." I just wanted to prepare him. "Ni, you're starting to scare me, what's up? I decided to just blurt it out. "I think I'm gay."

The silence that followed could be best described as deafening, until Harry finally spoke up. "Is that it?" I looked at Harry confused, a little afraid of where this was going. "Niall, its perfectly okay to like boys, you're still my Nialler, that doesn't change anything okay, love you still." He grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug.

I immediately started crying, tears just flowed from eyes uncontrollably, I was so happy and so relieved that Harry had accepted me so easily. Although I had a gnawing feeling in the back of my mind, how would he react if he found out that I was essentially gay for him? I love Harry.

*****************************************************************************************

Hope you liked this chapter, let me know what you think please, comments are always very motivating and allow me to update faster ;)

VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE xx