Chapter 3

hello everyone! :)

This chapter is dedicated to Desstinarry xx

thank you so much for the amazing responses on the last chapter i loved them and I'm glad you all seemed to enjoy it. This chapter is a bit longer because Niall can finally talk yay! the further the story goes the better they will get hopefully. This chapter is in Niall's POV :) foetus Niall in the image above aww. 

Thank you, enjoy reading x

Ages: Harry - 9, Niall - 6 

************************************************************************************************

Niall's POV

I was finally starting school, and was pretty excited actually. Every weekend when Harry came over he would always tell me of all the exciting things that went on there and I couldn't wait. I was a little sad though that Harry wasn't going to be with me since he was grades ahead of me already, but at least there'd still be lunchtime recess.

"Niall are you ready? Come eat breakfast so I can take you to school." I walked down and ate quickly and stood by the door bouncing on the balls of my feet, excitedly. "Oh right, oh right, lets go" I could barely sit still on the drive there.

***

When we got there my mum walked me to Miss Flowers' first grade class. "Hello little one, what's your name?" my teacher smiled down at me. "I'm Niall!" I proclaimed proudly. "Hello Niall, I'm Miss flowers, please have a seat." She pointed at an open seat, which I gladly skipped towards.

We had an eventful morning, learning each other's names and saying a fact about ourselves. Miss Flowers started teaching the alphabet but the noise of someone trying to catch my attention interrupted me. I turned back and saw 2 boys who had obviously been calling me. "Why do you sound so funny weirdo?" one of them asked, causing them to both start giggling.

I frowned and turned away from them. I was a little upset, I mean I know I sound a little different, but that's because mum and dad are Irish, so I've got a bit of their accent, but it wasn't my fault and it wasn't weird. I spent the rest of the lesson worrying that the boys would say more mean things but luckily they didn't.

It was time for recess and I was glad because I would get to get away from the mean boys and I would always get to spend time with Harry! When Miss Flowers opened the door I saw 3 boys standing at the door with big smiles on their faces, it was Harry, Liam and Josh. I immediately made my way toward them; hugged Josh and Liam at the same time and gave Harry a special hug.

"How's it going Niall? How is your first day so far?" I smiled and told them about the class and Miss Flowers but left out the part about the two mean boys. We all sat down and ate lunch together, Harry and I sharing our food because we always shared everything.

When the bell rang, I sniffled a bit, a little bit sad because I had to leave my friends and Harry. I hugged them all tightly before walking back to class. When I got back into the room a couple of people walked towards me and started telling me how cool I was because I hung out with some of the older kids. I felt like a bit of a celebrity.

The two mean boys, who's names I had learnt to be Calvin and Tristan, just coughed and teased me. "I wonder why they'd hang out with a weirdo like you." My joy at making friends in the class vanished but suddenly I heard another voice speak up. "You two are just jealous because we thing Niall is cool and evidently so do the older boys, leave his alone."

The short boy walked up to me and swung his arm around my shoulder. The boys scoffed and walked away, the few people that were gathered around me cheered. "I'm Louis." The boy who stood up for me said. I could tell that we were going to be good friends Louis and me.

***

When I got home that afternoon I told my mum all about my day and my new friends and she made my day better by telling me that Harry was coming over later. I went up and cleaned my room, clearing a nice space for Harry and I.

***

Harry and I were sat on the floor laughing and talking when he suddenly started tickling me! "Harry no stop" I cried trying to move away from his unforgiving fingers. I laughed louder as he moved his fingers further up my torso and I started gasping for air. "Tell me you love me the most out of everyone and I'll stop." He insisted. I laughed even harder and shouted out the words the best I could. "I l-love youuu mos-most out of ever-everyone Harry!" I said whilst squirming.

He finally stopped, soothed my hair and pulled me onto his lap. "I love you best too Niall." He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek causing me to giggle. I was so happy to have Harry in my life cause he really was the best part about everything because we did everything together. I knew that we'd be together forever, ever when we were old and big.

*********************************************************************************************

Hope you liked this chapter, let me know what you think, i loved all the comments on the last one, maybe we can do it again its pretty great and motivating :D. Chapter 4 will be posted on Saturday xx

VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE xx