Are you stalking me?

The response im getting from this is so mind blowing!!! Thanks to everyone who read , commented and voted. You guys are truly amazing! I hope you liked this chapter and keep reading!!!

~~Athena

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I whipped my head up from the text on my phone. There in my foyer stood a well dress woman and tailored man chatting away with my mother and father. Beside them, staring at me was Olivia.

She always seemed to pop up at the most inconvenient times. It was as if she did it in purpose.

I took a shaky breathe nervously and descended the half spiral stairs. Oh my god, Olivia was in my house. Here I was hyperventilating but she has already been in my house once before. Though she was only had only been here for a couple of minutes, it still counted. Now she would be here having dinner with me and my family.

As I walked slowly, my mother spared a glance my way. "Here's my other daughter now. " She scowled when she saw my glasses perched on my nose. "My mother had prepared food in the kitchen. Why don't we take this into the dining area?"

The Winchester's followed my mother and father willingly into the dining room except for Olivia.

She stood at the base of the stairs with a hand on the banister; her brown eyes are sparkling up at me. She smiled the smile she always had reserved for me and only me.

Olivia wore a light purple shirtwaist dress with a white belt around her midsection. Her white multi strap heels made her legs look as if they ran for days. Olivia's brown locks curled resting lazily down her back.

She was gorgeous.

I could not help but smile a little. When I reached the end, I stood on the last stair eye level with Olivia's. I liked being her height.

"Hi." Olivia said with her glowing smile. "You look beautiful." She finished with her eyes flickering down my body.

I blushed heavily and bashfully looked down at my heels. "T-thanks." I wanted to tell her how stunning I thought she looked but I couldn't get the words out.

Olivia reached out and tucked a blonde strand behind my ear, like she did the day I fell unconscious.

Olivia must have liked seeing me blush because her action only caused me to blush harder. Her heavenly laugh filled the foyer. "I swear you're so cute."I smiled at her trying cover up my nervousness. The butterflies in my stomach were flying over the place.

Olivia held out her left hand towards me, palm up. "M'lady." I stared at her had hesitant to take it. Olivia nodded in reassurance, still with a large smile. "This last step could be dangerous for a woman like yourself." She said with a funny medieval British accent. I giggled a little in my hand.

She was right. I would be the one to trip and break something on one stair.

I slowly placed my hand in hers. She gently tugged on my hand helping me lower myself to the wooden floor in heels.

"Shall we?"

I nodded, still not being able to form words with her in such close proximity. She tugged on my hand dragging me toward the dining area. Olivia's hand felt warm and soft in mine. When we reached the door, she dropped my hand. I frowned at the lost of contact.

There were only two chairs left when we arrived obviously for Olivia and me. The room, decorated with cream-colored carpet, a long mahogany table paired with 8 white suede chairs. A medium-sized crystal chandelier hung elegantly over the center of the room.

Not wanting to be noticed, I went over to my chair with my head hanging. Olivia was right behind me striding confidently to the sit next to mine. I sat in my chair and Olivia sat in hers.