Nose Bleeds and Locker doors.

Lately I been, I been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby Ibeen, I been prayin' hard

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars

Yeah, we'll be counting stars

My alarm on my cell phone blares "Counting Stars" by One Republic, waking me from my deep dreamless slumber. I had no intentions of waking up at all considering the long day I had yesterday. Also the fact that I barely got any sleep at all because of the constant tingling still on my lips left over from Olivia's kiss. I don't know what possessed her to kiss me. Maybe it was the outfit, whatever it was, it left me feeling confused. I didn't actually know what I should feel. Should I be excited or angry?

I knew for one thing that I was nervous; too nervous to go to school today because of how people might react towards me reverting back into my regular self or react to the kiss that Olivia had planted on me. Hopefully it would all blow over unnoticed by others and I could get the day without so much as a hitch.

I knew life wouldn't be so kind.

I threw my arm out to my white nightstand successfully grabbing my cell phone to shut off the alarm, but I managed to knock my plain black-rimmed Ray Ban glasses to the floor. I sighed heavily, not ready to use extra effort at 7 in the morning. I stuck one foot out of the cover and bent down to grab my glasses. I pushed them up on the bridge of my nose before climbing out of bed. Climbing was clearly the wrong word, because somehow in between getting my glasses I got tangled in my thick purple duvet. I crashed loudly to the floor, groaning in pain on impact. I could tell that this was not going to be a good morning.

I stood up once again, going to my closet and grabbing the first thing deemed fine for today. I went into my own private bathroom, brushed my teeth and quickly changed. I come out with a baby blue shirt that said " I'm not playing hard to get, I'm playing leave me the f**k alone." paired with some beige baggy cargo pants. Today I had some energy to run a comb through my bed head.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and slung my Nikon D3100 digital camera around my neck. Photography was one thing I had always felt was mine. I felt comfortable with my photos, I felt like they were always constant. I started it a couple years ago when Neal and me were cleaning out his atrocious room of his. We found some old camera his father had given to him; Neal didn't want it so I take it. I have been in love with photography ever since. Naturally, I bought a better, more efficient camera later though.

I exited my room and slowly walked, not wanting to trip and fall, down large semi spiral staircase leading into the foyer of the house. I slipped on some red vans and put on my backpack on which I had already sat near the door. I was about to continue on my way outside till I saw a hot pink large sticky note stuck to the door with an envelope attach.

The note said: "Your sister left for school already. Some of the Kissing booth earnings. - Melody"

I had no clue why she didn't sign it Mommy or Mom. Any term of endearment would have been nice.

Leaving left notes for me was a usual occurrence. My mother and father were usually never home, and when they were I didn't see much of them. My father was busy with work all the time since he was a surgeon. My mother was a housewife, but she always kept her self-busy with organizing charity events and hanging out with other country club members. The same goes for my sister. She was either always off with her bitchy friends, with the guy of the week, or just holed up in her room. I could say though that I knew my sister and father cared, they just didn't have time to show it. Sadly, I couldn't say the same for my mother.