M2U_26

JUSTIN'S POV

"Bring him to the to the jail room with the traitor" The old man said to the other guy the guy carrying my son stepped out of the room. "And don't ever fight young man, or else, you know what will happen to your cute little husband"

I huffed as the big guy grabbed my arm and dragged to what I think is the basement - jail room. Pfft. I grunted as the asshole tossed me into the room like a sack of garbage and closed the door roughly. Douche.

A stood up and kicked the door. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I jumped up and down with one foot clutching my injured one.

"That hurt man" A voice echoed in the room. I turned to see Casper squatting on the ground munching his junk food with a coke beside him. "want some?" he offered as I eyed him. How dare he eat his way here while we are... whatever.

"hurting yourself won't solve anything, yah know." He said as he stood up and dusting his butt. "I was just waiting for you, so we can escape..." I raised my brow at him. "... and don't give me that face, this is my house, I know something that old man don't" he shrugged.

He walked near the torch and moved it sideways. Suddenly the wall opened. Woah! Cool.

"Cool" I voiced out.

" My dad is an architect, and he designed this house. There are lots of shortcuts around this house but this is the only one that I know. This is the way to my room" he said with sadness in his voice. Wait, he said his father just died. Where is his body now?

When we got into his room, Casper rummaged to his drawer and gave me a gun. My mouth dropped as I gape at the black thing that he is offering me. For a skinny guy like him, it is a shock that he owns a thing like this.

" What the monkey-eating-an-apple, you have a gun?!" A stared at him in disbelief.

"shot up, it not real" he said pouting

"Oh!" yeah, oh all you want Justin, he is to innocent to even own bullet. I relaxed as I took the gun from his grip. Now I noticed, it is not heavy.

"What am I going to do with this toy gun?" I asked scanning the deadly toy. Pfft.

" I don't know. Act like it is a real thing. Threat them to shot it if they do something wrong" He shrugged. " And take this too" He handed me a colorful (yellow and green) water gun.

" You also want me to act like it's a real thing? I bet no one would believe me" He twitched his now and rolled his eyes.

" Be careful that's a real thing. It shoots needlelike thing with a drug that can knock your target into , uhm.. 20 hour sleep, I guess?"

"I don't believe you" I said as I examined the water gun and he huffed.

" What, you want to try it on yourself?" he dared with his arms on chest. " That's my very first invention" he explained.

"oh!" another oh from me. What's with me and with letter "o" and "h"?

"come on, we have to kick some asses" Casper yelled as he grabbed his 'star wars sword' Oh my God, what is it this time. He looked at me and rolled his eyes as he realized I was eyeing his toy sword.

"once you touch the body of the sword while it is lit, you will get an electric shock and wont wake up until tomorrow. So what, are gonna save your husband and son or not?"

"you and your inventions" I mumbled as we head out of his room. I tucked the watergun on the big front pocket of the apron.

"And oh! Nice costume by the way" He smirked as he commented of my maid costume before closing and locking his door. I just rolled my eyes and walked cautiously. Time to kick some asses.