M2U_ 23

JUSTIN'S POV

Apparently, the police officers did not let us go with them with their "rescue" operation. So we made a plan ourselves. We are here hiding at the bushes close to the mansion, only crickets can be heard, well, except from constant mumbles from the idiots behind me. The only thing that gives light is the full moon hovering us. I clutched the costume that we made. Part of the plan is we are going to pretend housekeepers from a housekeeping company. I mean there should be a business like that,-- right? Oh my god, why am I wearing this black-dress thing with white laces?

"before we come in, I just want to say... you look hot in that thing" Joshua said briskly. And here is a pervert one.

"shut up, you pervert..." Tyler smacked him. Sometimes, I think these two is an item. I mean, they share this knowing looks like they are sending telepathic messages to each other.

"But I am just telling the truth" Joshua whined caressing the back on his neck. "Don't worry, you're hotter than anyone else" He said and winked. See?

But that's not what I am worried about now. Sky.

"ssshhh, sssshhh, someone's coming!" said Kyle in alarm.

An ugly fat man strolled our way. Did he see us. Oh my God. And he has a gun. We should have listened to the officers. But there is no backing out now.

I just realized water falling right in front of me, in front of my face. Pee! EW. EW. EW. He is peeing in front of me. Yuck. I can here snickers at my back. Oh shit.

"Hey! Did you hear that?" The man shouted at his buddy.

"What?!"

"Nevermind, I just heard something... maybe wild ugly animals" He said as he zipped his zipper closed and descended to his buddy.

"Try to laugh, and I will kill you" I warned.. "pffft... did you see his army?..." Tyler started and Joshua gasped

"Why are you looking at other guy's army?"

"Why won't I... it's an ice candy"

"guuuysss, stop that.... Come on" Jessie and Gray interrupted them as we head to the mansion with our best attires and scripts.

SKY'S POV

I feel weak, tired, hungry... I feel like dying. Okay, I might be overstating it, but I AM STARVING!!... to death. My stomach also felt heavy. Very heavy. I looked down and saw my BIG stomach. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

"WAAHHHH" I shouted staring at my belly in horror. The door opened in a rush and appear the guy who helped that crazy old man kidnap me. "what is happening to mee" I asked him and he just shrugged. He stepped forward but stopped in his tracks when the old man came.

"wow! My formula worked!" He beamed at no one.

"I knew you'll be hungry, so I brought a feast... boys! Bring it in!!!" He clapped his hands and oooh, my mouth started to water. Not with the food but with those who are bringing it.

JUSTIN'S POV

"Sh-should we doorbell or not?" asked Jessie in his maid-like costume. It is a pink robe beneath the white apron.

"I don't know" Answered Tyler in his skyblue costume. Are we playing power rangers here? Because I got the black one, Gray got the red one, Kyle got the yellow one. But instead of fitted cat-suit, we have the maid costumes. And of course it's Tyler's idea.