M2U_20

JUSTIN'S POV

"And that is the baby" the doctor said pointing the small peanut in the monitor. That's a baby? You gotta be kidding me. The doctor needs a doctor. Pfft, I like that. 'the doctor needs a doctor'

He immediately scheduled us for an ultrasound in which sky is really scared of and I have to deceive him by giving him ice-cream with ketchup. EW.... Capital E and W.

"Are you serious? It's like a small kangaroo" Sky said staring intently at the monitor.

Kangaroo?

KANGAROO? How did a small peanut became a small kangaroo?

"I am sure of it. Do you want to me print a picture of your baby?" He asked

" Yes please, make it6, thanks doc" I asked

"Okay, wait here" he said then went to another room.

I looked at my husband who is now wiping the gel out of his stomach. I touched his stomach where our baby is. When I realized that I love him, I gave up my dreams of having a baby, but now, I am glad that we can have our OWN baby. He looked at me surprised and smiled with me.

"I am so happy" I said.

"Me too. Did you know that I had a nightmare of you leaving me because you want your own baby and I can't give you that?" He said, then water started to pile up on his eyes.

"shh, You know I will not do that. I love you and that's all that matters. With baby or not, I will spend my forever with you" since when did I became too cheesy?

"You should be. Hmp!" he rolled his eyes at me. Now that's what you call moodswings. Cute

"Sky" the shifted his head and I welcomed him with a warm, tender kiss.

"Ahem... Uh-Uhm I hope I did not interrupt you, but here are the pictures" Lots of worries flooded my head when I saw the photos of our baby. What if he won't bear the baby safely, he is a guy and we don't know what would happen? What if both of them will be in danger? How about the media, I know they won't take it for granted having a guy who can bear a child? What if they won't accept our child? What if....

"Justin... are you okay?" Sky asked looking up at me from his seat while holding my hand.

"O-Of course... I'm just..... worried"

"worried about what?" he asked. I heaved a sigh and sat beside him.

"Your safety" I whispered and wrapped my arms around him.

The doctor cleared his throat. Oh! He is still there?

"Sky, I am not trying to annoy you but, how come you have female internal organs? Were you once a girl?" He asked.

Wait, yeah. Maybe he is a girl before we met. That's the reason why his parents agreed to marry him to me so that he would be a girl again. Right?

"Of course not... You can even look at my birth certificate, childhood pictures, even in my ssn" he answered

"I see. Did you undergo any operations?" he said

"wait... the accident... sky, that must be it. Maybe they replaced your internal organs" I said

" But that impossible... he won't live if that happens... Any doctor should know that... do you know what hospital it is?" The doctor said and asked Sky.

"As what I remember, it is Rhey Shua Hospital?" sky answered as the doctor notes everything he said.

He told us that he would internalize everything about how things like this happen. He also gave sky meds for his constant vomiting and dizziness. He also scheduled us an appointment every other week. Now for the others to know the *miracle*