M2U_9

SKY'S POV

"Tough game huh?" I asked, leaning on the door with crossed arms. He winced when he heard me. Today is their game with our school and they are having a break. I bet it is hard to beat Blaze's team. Speaking of Blaze, I'm thankful he hadn't told a soul, FOR NOW...

"h-how did you get here?" he asked and sat on the chair. I didn't hesitate to sit on his lap; there are no other people anyway. I snaked my arms on his neck. It's a little clammy because of his sweat.

"I walked... duh...you know what, I know something that can motivate you" I said huskily in his ear and biting his lobe afterwards. He moaned.

"And what kind of motivation is that?" he asked grinning and gave me a peck on the lips

"Hmmm..." I rested my head on his clammy shoulder, fingers drawing circles on his chest... "It involves me, you, naked and bed... how's that?" I said tracing his cheekbone.

He chuckled, "you really are a motivator, babe" then he kissed me and I eagerly kissed back, his hand on my legs, mine tangled with his wet hair. Our tongue fought for dominance, and obviously, he won. Needing for air, I parted but he looks like he has another plan as he sucked my neck, which is my weak spot. "Ooohhh". When the door flung open making us both jump. Ahem, awkward

"Uhhm, captain, I know you want to eat your husband but we have a pending game... might as well reschedule your post-honeymoon" Gray said while smirking.

"Ughhh, if we'll win... I'll claim my reward" he whispered then gave me a peck then stood up.

*time lapse*

I should not have said that! Ugh, now, they won! They are having their victory party at Kyle's place.

"Can't wait for my reward," he said as he swigged his drink. Then a cheerleader came grabbing my husband. "Come on! Justin! Let's dance," she shouted smuttily. BITCH. I just let her, cannot stand another issue about us and another death threats. I stared at the whisky in front of me -'come on sky, I know you want to drink me... try it, I am delicious'- is it just me? Or the liquor really is talking?

I heard someone chuckled beside me who turned out to be none other than Blaze. Why is he here, at his opponent's victory party?

"I know what you are thinking, but I have a dictionary and found the meaning of sportsmanship," he said as he snatched the liquor in front of me and chugged it.

"I still really can't believe you were already married with Justin... that lucky bastard," he murmured. Guess it a big deal for him.

"Me either" I answered without looking at him and I can feel his stare at me. I crossed my arms on the counter and rested my head on it, might as well sleep here. Whom am I kidding? Nobody can sleep in this blaring place unless you are drunk to death and pass out.

"Were still friends right?" he suddenly asked. I looked at him as he stared back at me with sincere eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" his face suddenly fell and looked down, "of course I'd be your friend and who said we stopped being friends?" he looked up at me smiling... his eyes seems to lighten this dark place.

"Really?" I nodded as if telling him yes... when I felt arms around my waist hugging me from the back... I know this body. I familiarized this so much. His nose is caressing my neck. He licked my neck as if no one is around. But then again, these people were drunk, and they will not even recognize us without using a telescope and a flashlight...