Part 10: I Love You, Goodbye.

(Narrator's POV)

'Rule number 3'

She stared at the words, sending a chill throughout her spine. It was almost as if a wave of emotions had hit the shore, hitting her in one go, the tears starting to spill out of the brim of her eyes.

"Rule number 3," she whispered to herself, wiping a tear from her cheek.

"Be my girlfriend," he commanded. "My fake girlfriend."

I looked at him, biting my lip nervously. I didn't want to admit defeat, but this was practically one of the many ridiculous things that he has made as a decision or strategy.

"Are you fucking kidding me—"

"You said you'd do anything." He grinned, and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I sighed in defeat, "you know, for a hopeless romantic, you suck."

"Perfect!" He exclaimed, beginning to look determined. "Now, the only thing left is to wait for Haeun to become mine again, which I'm sure will happen."

"Alright, alright, lover boy, slow your horses." I stopped him, "that's not gonna happen in a matter of a day, you know that, right?"

"I do, therefore, we have to set up some rules and boundaries here." He smiled, cracking his knuckles as if he was getting down to business.

"Rules and boundaries?" He nodded his head as I scrunched my nose up and tilted my head in confusion.

"Rule number one," he began, looking at me, "I hate when people wear and borrow my clothes."

I burst out into laughter, "it's not like I'm going to wear your filthy clothes, anyway."

"Rule number two," he continued, "you have to do what you're told when you're in this fake relationship with me."

I sighed, "do I really have to kiss you?"

He nodded his head, "I know, my lips are really kissable it'll be hard to resist."

"Shut up, you're so full of yourself." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"Rule number three and the last rule," he smirked, "don't fall in love with me."

I scoffed, "fall in love with you? Pssh, I hate you."

"You never know.." he grinned, shrugging his shoulders, "if the whole female gender on the school campus has fallen head over heels for me, than I would watch out if I were you."

"Haha, very funny." I pursed my lips into a line, saying sarcastically. "I wouldn't be in love with you even if you were the last man on earth."

"Alright, alright," he raised his eyebrows. "Whatever you say, just don't fall in love with me."

"I won't, trust me—"

"Because if you do, then you'll be fucked—"

"You mean we'll be fucked because this is a fake relationship and if one of us falls in love with the other then that only means that this fake relationship won't be as fake anymore." I explained and he looked surprised at my rambling.

He smiled, nodding his head, "I'm glad you know."

She shut her eyes, letting out the breath that she had been holding in. Reminiscing the memory, she held the photo close to her heart, tears escaping her eyes.

I can never forget how I fell in love with you, Jungkook. She thought to herself.

~~~~

Seoyeon entered into the cupcake shop and stopped at the door to see another envelope caught in between the crack of the door. She took it out, looking around to see if her admirer was around in her sight. But there was no one but other store owners who clearly had no business on what she was doing.