Chapter 8: Downhills

"The heat...water...my life is ending...I can't..." Amelia was rolling in her bed dramatically ending up tangled in the mess of sheets she had. Hanna in the other hand just started at the female before her eyes that was just being drama queen like every morning she came to wake her up. During winters it was too cold now it was too hot and between the coldest and hottest times of the year she was tired from the heat and coldness. Guess what? Hanna was tired of her pointless bullshit.

"Maybe you wouldn't be so hot if you actually dared to leave bed today." Hanna pointed out not even budging to physically fight with much taller and much heavier female that had much more muscle on her too. Even so, she was simply too tired from going trough Marco's injury records for whole night.

"Wattteeeeeerrrrrr." Amelia groaned and Hanna just hummed leaving the room to get cold bucket of water, hoping that there was ice left and that Amelia didn't chew it out like she usually does.

"You want water?" Hanna asked once again entering the neat room and standing above Amelia's laying figure. The dark blue bucket was already feeling heavy in her arms and she just couldn't wait to drop every single drop on her. "I have drink and shower gratis package for you."

"Wha-shit no" Amelia panicked and jumped a little when she felt cold drops dripping on her bare backs. "I'm good, I'm good."

"You still look kinda hot but don't worry, I'm here to save the day." Hanna chuckled and let the cold water collide with Amelia's warm body. The following sound belonged go Amelia who let out a loud gasp when water finally made contact. The cold sensation threw her in the wave of goosebumps and narrow body temperature drop. She could feel the temperature of her body dropping harder than some sick beat could ever drop. No, she was sure that the scale of her body temperature hit the very centre of the earth. Her wide eyes had glared at her shorter friend just seconds before she jumped on her feet and started running after much shorter female.

"Bloody hell, why would you do that?" Amelia screamed and took her shirt off leaving herself in her neon green sports bra that looked like it could glow in the dark.

"You said you were feeling hot." Hanna commented breathing heavily from all the running. Unlike Amelia, Hanna had no physical strength to run for so long.

"I didn't say I was on fire for God's sake."

"You were acting like little brat and besides Jule and unfortunately Leon are going to be here in te-" Hanna's ten hour long preaching as Amelia liked to call it was cut of by the ringing of the doorbell. "Be here now." Hanna walked over to the doors and opened them so the two tall males could enter their still neat and clean flat. Few chuckles escaped when they saw dripping wet Amelia in the living room holding a deep frown on her face.

"What happened to you?" Leon asked between the held back chuckles being afraid that those will escalate in the full out laughter.

"That little pest that I call my flatmate. She thought it would be awesome to spill cold water all over me and give me minor heart attack."

"You said you were dying because of heat, didn't you?"

"I never said I wanted to die because of cold either."

"Whatever happened can you please go dress yourself? If you really want to go to that theme park that you have been nagging about since we came back from Frankfurt."

"Yeah, Jule, you tell her." Hanna pumped her fist in the air and Amelia only put her hands on the hips chukling slowly and shaking her head.

"I'll be right back." She ran in her room and barely stripped the wet sports bra of her. It actually felt like death trying to take of that boobs trap of her but once she managed she took a normal bra and put tank top over her. She randomly pulled out some blue shorts and put them soon leaving her room and breathing like she had ran a double marathon.