Chapter 3: The Given Chance

"Hey Aka! Can you tell us your magic now?"  

"No." 

"How about now?" 

"No." 

"Now?" 

"No." 

"Now?" 

"No."

Ha. Ha. Ha. I couldn't help but force a laugh as I watch Natsu "persuade" Aka about telling him her power.

If you guys could remember, Aka gave us the chance to get the answer out of her yesterday. A series of events happened before we could get to that conclusion, it all happened between seeing her naked and helping an injured bird. I'm still exhausted from yesterday.

"Wow. Natsu and Aka are getting along just fine." Mirajane said with a happy tone. Yeah that might be true, if prying someone's personal information is called getting along.

"H-he really won't give up." Kuro looked shocked and amazed at the same time. 

"That's Natsu for ya" Happy just crossed his arms.

"C'mon Aka tell us now."  

"No."

I wonder how Aka can keep up with it. Natsu asking with that big smile on his face, it doesn't seem to affect her. She just answers 'no' while reading a book.

"Is that what you call persuading Natsu? How Pathetic!" All of a sudden, Gajeel walks in with Lily, looking all confident and proud. 

Natsu just raised a brow at him as he crossed his arms and asked "Well do you have anything better in plan?"

"Well something like this." All of a sudden Gajeel throws a small metal ball at Aka and it hits her on the side of her head. It had a big thump so it must be painful! What the hell was he thinking?!

After dealing with the force, Aka just sighed and faced Gajeel with her usual look "Was that supposed to do anything?" then returned to her book.

Her statement popped a vein at Gajeel's forehead.

"WAHHAHAHAHA! W-hat, what was that about?! WAHAHAH!" Then Natsu laughed at Gajeel's failure.  

"You're the one to laugh!" Then Gajeel suddenly punched him on the top of his head!  

"Ow! That Hurts!" shouted Natsu as he punched back. 

"Oh you want a fight?! Take this!!"

As a fight spark up between them, I took a peek at Aka and I was surprised.

She was wearing a successful grin while reading the book.

Don't tell me... She planned all this?!

It wasn't long until everyone joined in the fight... Giving Aka the chance to escape. I just saw her walking to the door with Kuro by her side.

Honestly, how are they gonna get to know her at this state?

Eh?

As soon as Aka opened the door of the guild, there she encountered Wendy, with Charles, looking all nervous and shy. Wendy moved her lips, a gesture that she's talking to Aka and a few seconds later, they both left together.