The two face of a coin

After our afternoon class, while I'm walking through aisle alone. I am thinking of Annie and Monique's defense project. We haven't bond that much anymore because they're busy with there project. I already passed mine and done with the defense as well. I was really hoping they'll make it. While my mind is flying, someone just wrapped a hand on my neck causing me to feel shocked. As usual, the boy always make fun of me and scare to death, no other than josh himself.

josh "hey, any plans for tomorrow?"

Me "none, why?"

josh "perfect, then come to our house then, I'll show you something"

Me"how about your mom, is it okey with her?"

josh "yah, its fine with her, since it's just an exchange favor of allowing his boyfriend to go there also"

Me"hey, I'm not your girlfriend"

josh "yah, your right, but your special to me"

Me "hmm. okey, but promise me one thing? I'll go home early. okey?

josh "sure, then its a date then,see you"

-------------------------------------------------------------
i am here standing outside josh's house. Think twice if I'll gonna push the doorbell or not. But suddenly, when i was about to push it, the door open and release a handsome good looking guy who is wearing only a fitted sando and a jersey short with matching killer smile.

josh "i saw you in the CCTV, that's why I've decided to open it, since from that look of yours I can say you have hesitations. But calm down pretty, I wont harm you."

Me " No, its just I afraid of your mom"

josh "she's not here"

me" really?(release a deep breath,)

josh "hey, come in now"

me "oops, sorry, coming."
-------------------------------------------------------------

I am sitting in their sofa in sala while josh is busy preparing snacks. There was a beautiful colored big photo album underneath the table that caught my eyes. So i checked it, what I saw was an old album. I started scanning the pages, there i saw a picture of a handsome man that has a resemblance to josh. Josh don't have brother, just the 3 of them in the family, his older sister,him and his mom. So, maybe this is his father.
I continued scanning the pages when josh came from the kitchen.

Josh "hey, looking at my pictures huh?"

Me"yah, I think your dad will really appreciate your effort of still keeping his old photos with you."

Josh"yah, maybe"

Me" josh, don't plant to much grudges to your father, cause no matter what happens,at the end of the day he's still you father, your carrying his name and his blood is in your veins."

Josh "yup,but let me show you my picture when i was still young that nobody has ever saw yet.

Me" really?"

(then he showed me a picture if his cute childhood years)

Me "oh, so cute"

(he also showed me to his room, His sister's room and his mom's as well. he also showed me a closet full of stuffed toys that he gave to his first love yet give it back to him because the refuse to be his girl.)