Whose the lucky guy

After 123456789..... years here comes my chicken sandwich and my soda.

Monique "(remove my earphone and whisper to my ear,"nice catch B, now I understand why you don't want to go outside,huh.(she giggle)"
(Annie just smirk at me and give me a "what's this B? why are we not informed?"

(they just seat at the empty seats at the back, and let us continue the conversation we had)

Joshua "hey, your friends are really cute huh, you forget to introduce them to me."
Me "hmm, is it really necessary? hmm. what i mean is,I thought you already know then since your in the same school during your elem. years and you've told me that your classmates then. You're confusing me there."

Joshua "yah, were classmates but were not that close,"

Me "hmm. you have a point there."

(I was shock when Joshua held my hands)

Joshua "what a beautiful soft hands of yours, lucky the man who will put the ring on it. How i wish i am that lucky guy"

(I grabbed my hands back before anyone could witness what he did, and gosh, i was saved by the bell when it ringed."

After another 2 subjects class dismissed. Yet we still have an afternoon class since our school is whole day so we have to attend the afternoon class.

I grab my bag and started walking and following Annie and Monique who are walking to fast as if a killer is chasing them,someone grabbed my hands and make me face him.

Me " Joshua, what are you doing?"

Joshua " I just want to say, see you later pretty , then he run through the hallway "

(when I've finally get my composure back,i started also running because i know Annie and Monique will surely kill me if our service left us.)